Friday, October 16, 2009

First Day of BC Creative Expo

First day of the show under our belts now.. and one to the second tomorrow. I taught two classes today and have one tomorrow. Tomorrows Christmas card box and card class is a large one, and has been sold out for some time now.. so that's going to be fun!
Below is just a photo of a part of the show floor from up on the third level where my classes where.



I'll post photos the booth soon..just haven't had much time for editing photos and posting here.

But Below is one of the projects I did before I left, and didn't get a chance to photograph it at home. It's done using the Christmas Creative Scraps. The bingo cards are from Jenni Bolin and the Die cuts are from Accucut.


Here are just a few shots from a couple of today classes.

This was the Vintage Halloween album and postcards class.


Here is Sandy and I , with one of Crafty Secrets DT members Marisa Grossman. It was great for me finally get to meet Marrisa in person.

This is a short post, because we have another day ahead of us tomorrow, and tomorrow night Crafty Secrets is hosting the "Girls gone Vintage" Crop.


Here's were we are ..the new Langley Event Center.

Off to bed now...but I'll share again soon. Hope you are all doing well... and enjoying your weekend!

3 comments:

Country Liv . . . said...

You look so sweet in that photo! Hope you are having a nice time and staying warm up there. We finally turned our heat on last night; but back to shorts today!
Hugs,
Liv

cards4u said...

Looks like fun!! Thanks for sharing the the photos!

Catherine said...

What a wonderful event, looks like you had great attendance and lots of fun! Thanks for sharing my dear!