Monday, October 12, 2009

Postcard kits from Crafty Secrets/ Teaching in Canada

Packing up the last of things, so I should be ready to go EARLY tomorrow morning. BC Creative Expo.. here we come! Crafty Secrets is going to have a huge booth at this show.. so it will be lots of fun. The Christmas Card box and card class is now sold out, but there are some spaces left in the Halloween and Fairy classes, so if you interested you can find out more about them HERE.
Lots of info and pretties being shared over on the Heartwarming Vintage blog also.
I thought I'd share some of the postcard projects I've been creating with the 4 newest postcard Kits from Crafty Secrets.


Best Buds


They are fun to embellish! I used stickles on the front of this one, and on the back ..Glimmer Mist. Each set comes with it's own mini stamp set. You can read all about the postcard sets and what's included in them, in this post on the Heartwarming Vintage Blog.

Baby Boy.... speaking of which.... Congratulations to Jodi and Jared Stanford (Fancy Pants Designs), on their new little guy!!!!



Family
All six images in the kits are just gorgeous!

These are fun for a group project. We did them together last week at Amys, when the girls got together.

I just Glimmer Misted the edges of this one. When stamping and Glimmer Misting .. keep in mind if you are stamping , and then planning to spay afterwards , made sure you use a permanent ink , such as stazon so that it doesn't run. Glimmer Mist is water based. You can spray and let it dry , and then stamp with any ink.. it's just if your spraying over the ink, you need to be using a permanent ink.

These images are FUN!I cant even pick a favorite from these. Love em all!

I used some Vintage Glass glitter on this one, along with my startdust pen to outline.

I just inked around the edges of this one with my pink cat eye inks.

It's been a busy couple of weeks around here. More like a whirl wind. lol Spending some time with the fam ( and the pups) tonight and then hoping to get to bed at a decent time to be ready for tomorrow. It's going to be way early when that alarm goes off . zzzzzzzzz
** taking my laptop so hoping to blog while I'm there**
oh... and...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING today ..to my Canadian friends!!



10 comments:

Elaine said...

OMG how fun are those!!?? I love the Vintage one! Why didn't I buy that the other day! ARGH!!! Everything you do is the epitome of sweet vintage! I LOVE it! :)

Catherine said...

These are so awesome....love the ones with birds....have a great trip!

Charmingdesigns said...

Hey Girlfriend. It has been a while since I've talked to you. Hope all is well. Your work is lovely as always!!! Are you ready for winter???

harrahx2 said...

I just got the Christmas and Halloween Post Card setes from Crafty Secrets. I'm excited to try them. Have a great time and we will miss you. Chat when you can'

Bettyann said...

Yipee I am taking the fairy class with you!!!!!!

chelemom said...

I am loving all of your samples!!! I just made a Halloween wreath for my front door with the Halloween Post card. (I did post a pic on my blog) : ) Have a safe trip!

MJ said...

I love the vintage crafts! I'm busy making Halloween bracelets now but will soon return to my paper crafts too!

paperfrenzy said...

Absolutely CHARMING, as usual, Vicki!!! Love these!!!

Precious Treasures said...

If you can bring back some post card kits with you have sandy call me and I will give her a credit card number.

Kara Ward said...

I have been missing you. Hope your feet are on the ground and you have a moment to enjoy fall. I can't believe you had snow!