Saturday, October 03, 2009

World Card Making Challenge

Here is the link to the challenge I'm hosting for Crafty Secrets over at Splitcoast today . HERE You have until midnight Sunday ..and you dont even have to use CS products to participate in this challenge.
I'd love to have you come play along.

Below is the card I made for the challenge.

The challenge is to make something using "dimension". I layered images from the Crafty Secrets Christmas Image and Journal books. I used my Glimmer Screen from Tattered Angels with my Spellbinders machine to emboss the copper peice.
You can see it a little better here.


Also .. be sure to pop over the Heartwarming Vintage Blog for chances at some great giveaways!

Have a super day my friends!

9 comments:

Elaine said...

Beautiful and very dimensional with that copper plate, and the raised image, and ribbon embelli....perfection!

Catherine said...

What a gorgeous card, LOVE the copper!

stampqueen said...

Beautiful card - going to have to dig out the foil I have somewhere and play with it!!!!

Julie said...

I love this card, Vicki! The embossed copper is so cool!

paperfrenzy said...

WOW, WOW, WOW!!! Vicki, this is stunning!!!

harrahx2 said...

Your card is so beautiful. The copper is amazing and the colors and dimension are wonderful. Love it and think you should do More!!!

janel said...

So beautiful. I always love the rich images of CS, and that embossed copper is amazing. Your work is always wonderful. Thanks for all your hard work and dedication...it is always a treat.

KimmyS said...

OMG that card is divine!!! No one does vintage like you *sigh*

❦TattingChic said...

That card is beautiful! Love it! ☺