Sunday, November 01, 2009

How about a sketch challenge?

Wanna play along???

I have been thinking for some time now..that it would be fun to host some challenges from time to time. Below I posted a sketch I did a while back. I created the layout below using inspiration from the sketch. I will create something else for the challenge..but wanted to share this one today.

( I created this layout for part of a team up with Tattered Angels and Graphic 45 for the month of November)



Okay... so here's the deal. SIMPLE~!

You just create a layout, card, canvas.. altered piece .. whatever you want.... with inspiration from this sketch. Post it on your blog this (Friday Nov 6th at 10am central time), and link back here to my blog. Anytime between now and Thursday night.. shoot me an email with your blog address , and I'll link to everyone who plays along...when I post mine Friday morning.




That's it! Use whatever products you want .. any size you want... ect...

You don't have to follow the sketch really strictly... example: the heart could be anything, .. a flower, bird.. whatever you want. You could use a photo .. image ..ect.. for your focal piece. The paper strips could be ribbon, fabric... ect..

Anything you want.. stamps, stickers, chipboard..... The point is just to have fun and CREATE!


I'd love to have you play along.


7 comments:

Heidi Blankenship said...

Vicki, your LO is Gorgeous!! Fantastic sketch! I love the photograph! The colors you used are Beautiful and what yummy products to work with--Love TA and Graphic 45!

Tasha said...

Wow Vicki fab LO! Love your creation too - loving the vintage!
love tasha xx

harrahx2 said...

Love your page Vicki. Nice work.

createalways said...

Love the template overlay work on the background page, did you do that?? Awesome!!

Jan said...

Sounds like a lot of fun :) Absolutely beautiful layout!

Ali said...

Adore this Sketch Vicki! Awesome LO(and pic). You are amazing, girl!!

TY for the Sketch!

pakosta said...

I love the sketch! I am going to print it out and work on it tonight for fuN! thanks for the link! I have alone time tonight to scrap! tara