Wednesday, November 18, 2009

A little peek inside...

A little peek inside Tattered Angels today?? How about it?? Do you want to see where this beautiful glimmery goodness I am always playing in ... all begins?


I got the okay to show you a little bit of what goes on behind the sceens. I found it so interesting to see how things all come together and I thought you might also.

As you can imagine... it starts with a whole lot of these.....

The bottling of the colors comes next. Pretty cool system.. to make this all happen quickly and effeciently.

Here are the bins and bins of different colors of Glimmer Mist.
Here's Andy ... working near by in the kitting dept.
With the shipping dept right around the corner. Here is Kendra... hard at work. Funny how everyone scatters when you pull out a camera. Thanks Kendra for hanging in there for me. lol



Below.. boxes and boxes of yummy products , lol ready to be shipped out. Album, Glimmer Mist, Chipboard, Glimmer Glass... kits.. ,ect.... anything your little heart desires.
all for your creating pleasure. ahhhhhh... lol

Here is Tattered Angels employee Liz Hicks..... oh...shhhhhh... I can say no more. But... do we have a surprise for you. Cant you just see the sparkle... ( I mean GLIMMER) in her eyes?


You are in for a treat, I can promise you that much. ( hows that for being a tease?)

____
It's been a busy, exciting learning experience, this week, with a bunch of really nice people.
Tomorrow is the TA Christmas Party and then we are all off to see the premiere of "New Moon" at Midnight. (20 of us). Should be blast!
I'm having a wonderful time..but missing my fam and my pups a bit. No supprise there.. I always do , when I'm away. I'll be home to see them all on Saturday. Untill then....
I'll be swimming in Glimmer Mist! YAY!

16 comments:

Elaine said...

Oh my goodness... you are too cute, Ms. Vicki!! I'd be in HEAVEN there at Tattered Angels!! I hope Sandy is re-ordering iridescent gold and the pearl ones for sure! LOVE all the colors really!! :)

Nat said...

ohhh yum yum yum!!!!

Elly said...

Owww... heaven on earth! But girl... you've to wash your hands *lol*! Nice pics! And you made us very curious of course!
Hugs, Elly

KimmyS said...

Loving this post and the pictures....what glimmer misting heaven.

I had to LOL at your picture, you look like you have blood on your hands...bwahahaha

Sarah said...

Always interested to see "behind the scene". Thanks for the peek into TA and the mischief you are up to!

Catherine said...

Have a wonderful time, would love to be your sidekick today! xox.

debbie k said...

Glimmer mists are soooooo fun! I wish I could be there with you and play with all those great colors:) Enjoy!

harrahx2 said...

Wow, you are one amazing lady! Great photos and terrible teaser! Tell me now! Don't make me come after you........hugs! But only when you tell me the surprise.

Carol (HB) said...

Oh you lucky duck! You must be in heaven surrounded by all that glimmer! What FUN!!!

Thanh said...

That's my girl, the only way to work with Glimmer Mist is just to get in there and get dirty right! lol

Okay I have a question for a seasoned Glimmer Mist girl like yourself, I opened up a new bottle of red velvet yesterday, and unfortunately the top is clogged, I tried everything and it still wont work! What do I do!

Heather said...

Oh girl! My hands looked like that when I used the Candy Apple Red. I didnt know that stuff stains so bad. It sure is gorgeous though.

Pearl Maple said...

Fun to see behind the scenes on how all that glimmer gets packed and looks like you are all having lots of fun doing too!

Precious Treasures said...

Thank you for sharing this. It was fun to have a sneak peek behind the scenes of one of our favorite products!

Denise Young said...

That picture of your red hands is too funny! Love it! Both the picture and the product, that is. I just bought some of this stuff and can't get enough of it. I thought I could make some myself in a mister bottle with pearl- ex powder and water- did not work. I'm glad... I would not have known how cool the stuff was otherwise.

Trisha Ladouceur said...

Vicki... it was AWESOME being able to hang out with you and the rest of the TA Crew for the week and I look forward to seeing you again soon:)

Charlene said...

Thanks for the sneak peek. I bet you had a BLAST! You are going to HAVE to get me turned on to this like you are. Each time I see you... you talk about glimmer mist. I bought some but, just haven't used it. I think I need a play time in your studio like we talked about when you were in Texas this past June. Our buddy JoAnn is NOT doing well. Family "stuff". She is bummed out of her mind.

Are you cooking a big Turkey Day feast for the whole family? Have a great week.
Hugs~Charlene