Monday, November 16, 2009

A project and some Colorado snow!

Thought I'd share another Tattered Angels/Graphic 45 project I did for this months little team up with the two companies. The G45 line I used was "Domestic Goddess". Sprayed my little wood box with Glimmer Mist and added the embossed Chipboard piece from TA. Super Easy little project. You can see other GM /G45 projects on the Glimmer Mist Blog this month.


We were out and about yesterday seeing the sights and taking in the snowy beauty! While we were out .. I found this fun bracelet I just couldn't live without. Treated myself. lol



We drove up to Estes ..what a gorgeous drive.
Here is the Stanley Hotel where the movies "The Shining" and "Dumb and Dumber" were filmed.


Now that's a porch! ( just one half of the front porch)

View from the front porch.. looking out.

I had to! lol


It was an amazing day for sure.

I'm sure glad Kyle was the one driving these winding roads as it was snowing .. not me.

but.. it was a perfect Colorado winter day.

----------------------------------------
This morning it was off to the office and warehouse. Check this out....
it's the view from Wendy's office! ahhhhh

I do think by the looks of the photo below ... by the time we finished this mornings meeting... we had put Jack to sleep! literally. lol




It was so great to get to the office and see everyone!
Hope you all had a fantastic weekend!

15 comments:

Angela said...

Love your project, Vicki (as usual!) and so glad the snow's in Colorado and not here (yet!). Toodles. Angela

Elaine said...

Stunning scenery! OMG I just love Colorado with all the snow!! :) That wooden box is extremely cool too! Love the antiqued distress look! Be safe out there and enjoy, Sistah Vic! :)

Elaine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nat said...

ohhh I love your project and the wintery photos!!!

chelemom said...

Your project is beautiful! But the view in Colorado is just absolutely stunning!!! WOW!

Jane Wetzel said...

GREAT photos Vicki! Nice to look at while sitting here drinking my tea! That snow will be heading our way soon! Oh, and thanks for posting the pic of the hotel ha ha! I wasnt sure where IT was! That movie was really something else!!One day I hope to get to Colorado and see all this beauty! :)

mindy said...

What a beautiful Colorado day! I'm lucky enough to have spent some time there. It's just gorgeous. I love the aspen trees!!!!

Love your new project and your new gift to yourself. Great leather bracelet!!

Mindy in Central Fla.

Debbie Kaste said...

Your box is beautiful, Ms. Vicki! Great photos you took of Colorado but I personally don't look forward to winter driving here in WI! Jack is sooo cute....Have a great week.
- Debbie K.

harrahx2 said...

Okay, so I got three posts today. It was a lot to catch up on! That store, I want to go there....the snow, not so much. Beautiful pictures as you always do! Great fun to read and catch up. Hugs. I would love to check out that area.

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

I've always wanted to go there! How beautiful and spooky!

Country Liv . . . said...

What glorious photos! Love them but sure am glad I don't see much snow anymore! Had enough when the children were growing up.
Kim is almost totally moved in and she is doing much better health wise too!
Hugs,
Liv

Julie said...

Okay, I would have freaked out if I showed up at the hotel after you and saw that written on the porch--yikes! (Pretty funny, though!)

Love your pretty Graphic 45 project--their papers are so gorgeous!

Catherine said...

I always thought the shining was shot in New hampshire....looks like a great day - but keep the snow - I don't want any right now! xox

Pattyjo said...

I love your graphic project...Its just gorgeous!
Pattyjo

Diane said...

What a fun looking trip...so pretty....is Jack a Golden Doodle?