Thursday, November 05, 2009

Sketch day fun

Sketch inspiration day is here.. and I'm so excited to check out what the others who played along have created. I'll post all their links below.. so you can too.


First I'll show you the other layout I created with the sketch as inspiration. I thought since the last one ( HERE) was vintage.. and done with an old b&w photo.. I try something totally different. I have so many of these darling photos of L and R with the puppies.. I decided I'd use some of them for this layout.


I cropped it some .. so I'm not sure clicking on it will make it bigger.. you can give it a try.. but I've posted some close up photos below anyway.


Here's the sketch for inspiration

Jenni Bowlin papers and letters.



I gave a little pleated red crepe paper love to the edges of this heart.. and the right side of the layout.



It's so true.....

there's nothing cuter than babies and puppies. right? lol

*******************************

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.. to these talented girls for playing along with me on this challenge. Pop on over and see their beautimus creations will you?






Michele Kovack

**********************************


Looking forward to seeing those of you who will be attending my classes tomorrow in Albion! It will be a fun filled day!


7 comments:

Heidi Blankenship said...

OMGosh Vicki your LO is absolutely ADORABLE!!! The photos are soooo sweet!! I agree there is nothing cuter than babies and puppies! I love the pleated red paper on the heart and side of the LO! Vicki, thank you so much for asking me to join in the challenge--I had so much fun playing! Fantastic Sketch!!

Jan said...

Vicki,
The photo is adorable. A precious little one and a sweet puppy..does it get any better than that? Just love everything about it :)

Pattyjo said...

I'd love to attend your class tomorrow...all of your classes!
Now how do I get to Ailion from Valleyford? I will make sure I fill the tank. LOL
Pattyjo

Catherine said...

oh my gosh, what a sweet sweet page!!! LOVE it.

stampqueen said...

Such a cute layout!!!!!! Love the pictures and the little red heart.
I had fun with your sketch!!!

~Sasha Farina~ said...

ohhhhh.. love the pleated red edge on the heart V!! you rock!

Jesi said...

what a beautiful LO.
It's my first time, I'll try to join on the next sketch challenge :)