Friday, December 18, 2009

Gift bag/Ornaments

It's inching ever closer to Christmas .. and I still have a number of Christmas projects to get posted here..so I better get on it. lol
I wanted to show you these little gift tags I did up, using Crafty Secrets Images from the "Christmas Image and Journal Book" and Tattered Angels " Pocket Watch Framed Fonts"
There is even a quick little step by step on how they are put together HERE, on the Tattered Angels website. ) They used photos.. I chose to use images..but they are put together the same) I added some glitter to the top of mine.


These image and journal books are probably my very favorite "go to" for cute images when I'm working on a project. Love em!

I just printed out a little To: and From: on my computer for the backs.

Hopefully after they are used on their gifts , they can use them on their tree

The pieces are self adhesive.. so they go together super easy.


If you need to make a bunch quickly... it would be pretty easy to do. Even for a kids project.


Oh.. and so I don't forget to mention it... Sandy has a great "Christmas" project post on the Heartwarming Vintage blog today. Swing over and check out the Great Christmas projects if you have a minute.
Now... it's time for me to start thinking about.....
finishing up some last minute Christmas stuff.. and get some baking done!
I need to get motivated!
Hope you all have a wonderful day!!

9 comments:

Elaine A said...

Vickie -

These are just so beautiful. I can just imagine a tree filled with them. I love the glitter you put on them, very festive. Happy Holidays!

Elaine Allen

Bettyann said...

Must get me some of those ornaments... love how you dressed them...Merry Christmas!!!

DeniseLynn said...

Taking a break from preparing for the weekend Holiday Guests and peeking in here to feast my eyes on some treasures. Love these sweet ornaments! Vicki, you are so creative - I so enjoy your style and I am happy you share it with us all. You always inspire me. {hopefully I'll find time to make more art during Christmas break}.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
L4a said...

wow, I love these oraments, very pretty!!!!!

harrahx2 said...

Just beautiful. Of course, you don't make anything less than beautiful! We are in a blizzard here with over 15" of snow and still coming! It's been a good day to slow down, make chili and get things done inside. Happy Holidays.

Elaine said...

Super pretty! The glitter adds such a nice sparkly and makes 'em glisten perfectly! THey'll be beautiful on the tree :)

Country Liv . . . said...

Wow! For something you say is so simple these are gorgeous! Everything you make seems so perfect (that's why I think you have fairies or elves helping you).
Hope you are staying warm over there; we finally got a little winter weather this weekend!
Hugs,
Liv

Catherine said...

BEAUTIFUL, love them and they do look pretty easy! THANKS for sharing, hope you're getting your stuff done! my Cards are finally stitched and ready for the mail!