Tuesday, December 22, 2009

One more Tattered Angels project for December

As I do this blog post.. I'm sitting here praying the nasty ice and snow storm they say is coming our way over the next few days... just passes us by. I'm so worried if it gets as nasty as they say, the roads wont be safe for the family to get home for Christmas. I'm saying a little prayer here.
It's getting down to the wire here and I still have a couple of Christmas projects to share.. so here's one more of my projects this month for Tattered Angles.
Box and Album are Melisa Frances, papers and image, Graphic 45 and Glimmer Mist, screen, and Chipboard corners from Tattered Angels.

That screen looks pretty cool on that album huh. It's from the "Ironworks" pkg

Did you see the exciting new news from Tattered Angels?

Now.. I can finally share some photos.. without having to black her out.lol
These were taken when I was in Colorado. This is at the Company Christmas party Dinner.

After the Dinner we all went and saw the premier of "New Moon" at Midnight.
( and yes.. we were all up and at work in the morning) Tragging a little..but there none the less. lol

You can read about Heidi and Tattered Angels here on Heidi's blog.

I have to say , I am SO EXCITED about Heidi's line. You are going to LOVE it!
She is amazingly talented. and sweet as can be.
Between the new product coming out from Tattered Angels and the fun stuff Crafty Secrets has been up too... I can wait for CHA releases to be out!
Fun stuff in the future girls!

7 comments:

Elly said...

Hi girl! Very lovely project you're sharing! I love the way you use glimmermist. For me, you're the glimmermist-queen! I'm waiting patiently (NOT!) to see what Heidi did for Tattered Angels! It must be great!
I want to wish you a Merry Christmas and I hope the snow won't be that bad as they say it will be!
Hugs Elly

Linda the GiddyGardener said...

Looking forward to sneak peeks of the TA and Crafty Secrets CHA releases. Christmas wishes and blessings and may the snow go away!

janel said...

What fun. Great reveal. I have always loved Heidi's creations, so I am sure that the future will be bright and wonderful.
Have a special Christmas and may you be warm, snuggled in, and surrounded by family...I think you are going to be covered in a blanket of snow too.
Merry Christmas

Elaine said...

Beautymous as always, Vicki! Exciting to see that Heidi will be part of the team and produce some fabulous products and inspiration!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Michelle M White said...

How much fun does that look like?!? I can't wait to see you at CHA...maybe we can "catch-up"?

Melisa Waldorf said...

Hi Vicki! Happy New Year! Lovin' this project and can't wait to see the new stuff coming out!