Sunday, December 27, 2009

Sharing

I have to share with you these DARLING silhouettes of our dogs that Neely made for us. Oh.. I just love them! Super cute idea huh? She had asked me a while back for photos of the dogs from the side. I wondered what she was up too...lol.. now I know.



__________________________________________
I just finished up making my Eiffel tower. You just print cut and assemble. You can read more about it here. It's available free with any purchase during the Shop Hop Sale Dec 25th-the 31st of this year. Check it out HERE

Crafty Secrets Heartwarming Vintage

( I put a little battery tea light in mine.. and it's looks so cute when the lights are off).


______________________________________________

Believe it or not.. at the last minute last night.. the kids got home. We got stuck on the county road just up from the house..but Dan and Jarad went and helped him get out. It was a tossed together, spur of the moment sort of Christmas..but we were together so it was good!


This should give you a laugh.
We all give Weston a bad time about his "styl'n stash" lol.
He's a good sport about it. For a gag gift for Christmas we got him these.
"Stylish Moustaches for everyday of the week".. lol

He said.. "hey.. lets put them all and take a picture.. see if people can guess Who has real moustaches, and who doesnt. lol So.. again.. I put the camera on the tripod and set the timer. I laughed so hard when I saw this photo... check out how Wes and Jarad are posing. lol Dan was so cold from them digging Wes out , when he was stuck in the road.. he's got his robe on over his clothes in this picture. Jarad has no socks on and his pants rolled up, because they were wet from helping get Wes's car out of the snow bank. And... Me.. again.. no makeup, hair not fixed. We're like the Beverly Hillbillies.

Yep.. we're dorks.lol



The girls are showing off their Scarf, hat and glove sets they got for Christmas.
Shel (far right) , is a friend of the kids who is her visiting from Australia
We're blaming her for wishing for snow. lol
I'm thinking .. it's a pretty fitting gift for this SNOWY Christmas!


Okay... now I'm feeling so much better now that the kids have been here for Christmas. We opened gifts, ate lots, chatted a bunch .. and watched a video Dan had put together with music and past Christmas photos from when the kids were little .. until now. It was a fun time!
PS. I have to wish a very happy Anniversary to my sister Jan and my brother-in-law Keith... they have been married 40 years today!!!
Love you guys!

Hugs, Vic

12 comments:

Bettyann said...

yipeee what a fun Christmas...looks like you all had alot of fun...so glad.. you will never forget this Christmas, will you!!! Just think what kind of adventures will be coming your way in 2010 lol..

Anonymous said...

Hi! I was surfing and found your site very Nice! I’ll be checking back


[url=http://www.surveygold.info]Paid Online Surveys[/url]

Anonymous said...

Well I agree but I about the collection should have more info then it has.

harrahx2 said...

See Vicki, any day and every day is Christmas. Just like I told you! Merry Christmas and I am so glad you got to be with family. It sounds like a perfect time. I am grinning while sitting here writing this "I told you so" kind of comment. That is very bad of me! But I am really happy for you!

stampqueen said...

Glad the kids could make it - even if you did have to dig them out of a snow drift!!! (boy I remember doing that a time or 2 - one time we just pushed the car into the neighbors yard cause it wouldn't start again and we rode home on the snowmobile.....)
Love the moosetash pics!!! :)

Country Liv . . . said...

Everyone looks so happy to be together! Merry Christmas Again!

Julie said...

So glad your kids finally got home to be with you, Vicki! Not looking forward to the days when they're all out of the house...only one, so far! Hope the rest of the season is wonderful for you! Love your Eiffel tower!

Gail S. said...

Vicki! Just catching up on your blog! I had to laugh about taking a bath and putting on another pair of jammies! Me Too!! We were stuck at home for 3 days (Thurs, Fri and Sat) and finally got to celebrate Christmas with my daughter in Colorado on Sunday. You get to North Platte and they have hardly any snow!!! Merry (belated) Christmas to you in Easter NE for Central NE!!

LauraB said...

you fianlly got to celebrate with family-wonderful news!!!
merry merry Christmas!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Precious Treasures said...

Love the mustache photos

Anonymous said...

I will not concur on it. I regard as warm-hearted post. Particularly the title-deed attracted me to review the whole story.