Thursday, January 28, 2010

Crafty Secrets Heartwarming Vintage at CHA winter in Anaheim

What a fun filled..but busy 8 days it's been since I left for CA. I was hoping to get my computer out and blog some while I was there ..but it just didnt happen this time. I do have lots to share now though, so stay tuned. lol
I just got home tonight and sized a few photos to share in this post..but I'll post some each day, along with projects. Although it was a wonderful week in CA .. and I left sunshine and palm trees for 13 degree weather and lots of snow here in NE... HOME still always feels so good!

CHA"2010" Crafty Secrets Heartwarming Vintage

Of course I'll start with Crafty Secrets. Here are Sandy and I with Julie Campbell.
Julie worked this show with us.. and we all had a wonderful week together. It was great getting to know her.


The booth looked fantastic!! SO many gorgeous samples to display.

Oh..yeah.. and the dies on display with the Crafty Secrets new Fairy Scraps.
I cant even tell you how exciting it was to see people loving the dies, and using them in our make and takes. I'll show you more photos , and tell you more about than in upcoming posts.


Check out the Fairy , cupcake display. ( wish you could see it rotating.. it was so cool)

It was a great display! Everyone was so excited about the new stamp sets just released from Crafty Secrets. They are amazing! You can see and read more about them HERE on the Heartwarming Vintage blog.

No matter what show we do.. everyone is always "wowed" by the gorgeous samples our design team has made. They are such a talented bunch!

Photos just dont do it justice.. the booth was gorgeous!! Wish you could have all been there to see all the pretties.
After a good nights sleep I'll be all ready to get photos lined up to share...because.. trust me .. I have ALOT of them. lol
But for now... off to a good nights sleep in my own bed. My pups are sticking by my side.. and not letting me out of their sight right now. lol

missed you all.. feels good to be back

14 comments:

chelemom said...

So glad my CHA samples arrived safely! The booth looked fabulous!!!

Nat said...

the booth was indeed amazing! Miss you so much!

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

WOW ... the booth look FANTASTIC!! Very impressive! So nice to see a photo of the three of you and hear you had a good time although you were extremely busy!! Looking forward to hearing/seeing more about CHA!!

Floliescrap said...

Thank you sooooooo much for showing this photos !!
i'm so jalous !! lol !

Julie said...

Hey,Vicki--Glad you're home safely! Your photos turned out SO much better than mine...oh, well! Thanks for everything--you're the best! (Also...shouldn't add this, but it's gorgeous here right now...sorry!)

Crafty Secrets Heartwarming Vintage Co. said...

Vicki, Thank YOU, thank YOU!!! - for all of your hard work, creative display savvy, friendship and everything else you did to make CHA a huge success! You are the Make-n-Take Teacher Queen and it's just like stores kept saying at the show - your 3D Shadow Box Dies were the 'Hit of CHA'!

Love you!!!
Sandy

rose said...

oh what great pictures,oh soooooooooo lovin this shadow box die set,and the new stamp are beautiful,oh need list of stores getting the die set!!!
glad you all had so much fun,but can see you now on couch with your feet up! oh bet they ache!

Susan said...

Welcome home! The booth looks fantastic. Love your new shadowbox die! Rest up and then share all.
Susan

sewingseeds4U said...

Hi Vickie, Glad you got home safely...thank you again for your kindness. I will putting the bag in the mail tomorrow! Patty

Rbarakat said...

Hey girlie! So glad you are home and perhaps you can now take a well deserved rest!Oh and you might want to take a look at my blog! ;)

Nancy ~ Inkcicles said...

Your booth was tops at the SuperShow and I loved all the samples too. Not only that I had a chance to meet you with the make and takes. So awesome!

Thanks for the inspiration!
:-)

Jan said...

Vicki,
I'm glad you're home too and now we can get a few more peeks into CHA. The photo's of the booth are great and it looks like the DT did an amazing job on many projects.
Glad there's excitement about your new die..it's soooo AWESOME!
The photo of you, Sandy and Julie turned out so good :)

Country Liv . . . said...

Hey Darlin'
Glad to see your dies so prominently featured! You deserve it for being such a super artist. Okay, so the girls were clinging to your side but how about Danny Boy? Ready for his lovely to get back to basics in NE? Glad you are safely home.

MD said...

WAOUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SUPER MD