Friday, January 08, 2010

Excited about NEW Crafty Secrets!!

I am getting so excited about some of the new things Crafty Secrets (and "I") have to share over the next week or so. CHA is approaching fast.... that means.. NEW goodies.. and getting to show them to you , right way! YAY!
Here is a little peek at just a few of the new things Crafty Secrets has up their sleeve for CHA winter. Ohhhh my ..

One of the sheets you can see in the (bottom left) of the sneak peek is a "Fairy" sheet..that just has me seriously GIDDY! It is over the top AMAZING!
I've been working on some things using that sheet , that I'm dying to share...but here is just a little birthday plate that I did up , using some of the pieces. It's my nephew Brent when he was a little guy. I've always loved this photo of him.( in a diaper and cowboy boots) lol sorry Brent.. but I had too. lol

The other thing I have to share that will be released at CHA ... is something I Created with Accucut and Crafty Secrets. (that should give you an idea) lol
I just can not wait to share with you.... I'm super excited. ( I'm sure you are probably getting that idea from this post..aren't you.)

Keep watching the Heartwarming Vintage Blog for more details.

Now... go have some fun .. it's Friday!

13 comments:

Patty M said...

Can't wait to see all the new products. Do you have the CS booth number for CHA?

Jan said...

Oh Vicki!!! This is the best news and BIGGEST CONGRATS! You're so talented and I'm happy for you :)

Pearl Maple said...

Am liking these products, lots of cuteness to choose from and did enjoy your version of the Tattered Angels journal, it looks great combined with those images.

harrahx2 said...

Can we all say Mahhhvelous? That plate is soo cute! I never think to do something like that.

Anonymous said...

Bonjour I'd love to congratulate you for such a terrific quality forum!
I was sure this would be a perfect way to make my first post!

Sincerely,
Monte Phil
if you're ever bored check out my site!
[url=http://www.partyopedia.com/articles/dog-party-supplies.html]dog Party Supplies[/url].

janel said...

cute, cute! Thanks for the peek, and can't wait to see more!

Pattyjo said...

Oh my talented talented Vic! I'm so happy for you! Your plate is another winner! Cute! Cute! Cute!
Pattyjo

Country Liv . . . said...

So cute! Looks like your little angels are now being mass produced! Congratulations! Hope you have a ball at CHA!
Love,
Liv

Julie said...

LOVE that birthday plate, Vicki! Your nephew's photo was just perfect for some cupcake-sitting! Fabulous rhinestone stars all around it--love it all!

Looking forward to CHA too!

rose said...

oh just cannot wait to see this with accucut,loving the new cs stuff to much and all the new tattered angels stuff,just to much one the want list already ROFL!!

Elaine said...

It's almost like Christmas time again! YAY! :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
createalways said...

when can I buy these?? I can't wait!!