Monday, January 11, 2010

Just some random stuff

Hows that for a title for a post? lol That pretty much sums it up.
Definatly a "random" post.

*****
Just for fun.... this sweet little pup is one of the cute images on the new fairy sheet from Crafty Secrets. I cant wait to show you the entire sheet. Thursday will be the day I can share EVERYTHING.. and I cant wait!

The kids came for dinner tonight. I don't know who's happier when they come home... me or the pups. They soak up all the attention they can.

I have to laugh.. the kids don't even seem to notice anymore when my camera flashes. These not so perfect... everyday photos mean so much more to me , than anything posed.

I never realized when the kids where little .. just how much a was going to miss them when they were out on their own... and how much I would look forward to them coming home for family dinners and visits. I totally love having them all at home.
************************************
Okay.. more random-ness. Have you seen infomercials for these can tops? I have... but wondered if they really worked. When I was at Walgreens yesterday, I saw that they carry them... so I decided to give them a try. We buy alot of "bottles" of soda.. and they just seem to get more and more expensive. I cant believe how the price has gone up! I like bottles though... I just like the fact that I can put a lid back on it. And out at the cabin in the summer.. bottles with lids ... keep bugs and stuff away from your pop. Cans are less expensive and easier for us to recycle around here .. so I want to give them a try. I think these lids were 12 for $9.99.
I'm pretty impressed. You just apply a pressure to snap them on .. then when your finished with your drink...crumble the can just a little and they will come right off.
hmmm... maybe I've missed my calling.. and should go into the infomercial business??? lol
Just like to share.
******
I havent had time to work with my new Glimmer Mist colors yet( hopefully soon!) .. but by they look "purdy" dont they?
If you havent seen the new releases from Tattered Angels.. you are in for a real treat! You can see them all
HERE.
Not just more beautiful colors ..but new products, different mediums... all kinds of supprises!
****************************
Now ... more random stuff to share.
First of all .. sometimes I find projects on blogs that I just find so interesting. Amazing creativity from people. This is one of them
It's an inexpensive entertainment center made into a darling childs play kitchen. SO CUTE. HERE
and another thing...
you might have seen this but it makes me cry every time. ( happy tears)
Oh honestly... I LOVE IT!

9 comments:

mindy said...

Okay, just some more random stuff. I was wondering if those can tops really worked. Good to know they do. I'm also wondering if the "Bumpits" really work. I'd love to try them but don't want to spend $10.00!!

Thanks Vicki.

Jane Wetzel said...

WOW Vicki! First...well that kitchen is to die for! LOVE it! Girl..you ALWAYS show the BEST stuff here! LOVE your blog! AND..Is that a Pug dog?? Gosh..I got to seriously cut back on my buying this year but I LOVE dogs and I am a pug lover..got one and a rott..guess I may have to buy this image anyways..so cute! OH, AND TELL "Mindy" who posted before me that my dd has the bumpits and they work! ha ha! :)

rose said...

ohh lookkkkkkkkkkk at all that glimmer mist,Just adore playing with it,cannot wait for cs reveal on thursday!!
oh I have some caps similar and love them they have like a sieve thinky in middle,so no bees/wasps etc get in,bought em for little guy really paranoid incase one ever goes in his can and he does not notice,know what kiddos are like

Country Liv . . . said...

Love the post! The little kitchen is adorable and I can see you and Dan making one for Haley (Griff's sister)!
The hugging lion breaks my heart everytime I see it too! Wouldn't it be awesome to experience something like that? The closest I ever came to wild things loving me were my squirrels, birds, and chipmunks that use to jump on me and bring their babies to me when I lived in Virginia. Awesome experience.
Have a wonderful day.
Liv

Country Liv . . . said...

Check out my 'wild thing' post!
http://countrylivs.blogspot.com/2010/01/look-who-was-in-my-yard-this-morning.html

harrahx2 said...

Great pics and great ramblings, life just idles by! Love it. Any engagements coming along soon?

Catherine said...

what a great assortment of glimmer mist, WOW - and even a special rack for them!! Love your randomness!

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have been times of troubles when I didn't know about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright stupid person.
I have never thought that there weren't any need in large initial investment.
Now, I feel good, I begin take up real income.
It's all about how to choose a correct companion who utilizes your money in a right way - that is incorporate it in real business, and shares the profit with me.

You may ask, if there are such firms? I have to tell the truth, YES, there are. Please be informed of one of them:
http://theblogmoney.com

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have been times of hardship when I felt unhappy missing knowledge about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright stupid person.
I have never imagined that there weren't any need in large starting capital.
Nowadays, I'm happy and lucky , I started to get real income.
It gets down to select a correct companion who utilizes your money in a right way - that is incorporate it in real deals, parts and divides the income with me.

You can ask, if there are such firms? I have to tell the truth, YES, there are. Please be informed of one of them:
http://theblogmoney.com