Sunday, January 31, 2010

More to share

Still more to share from CHA.
I cant begin to tell you how fun it was to see the excitement about the die! I was giddy I tell you. lol Here are a couple of photos of the the die samples in the AccuCut booth.
Here is the post about it on the AccuCut blog.


If you aren't familiar with all the fantastic dies AccuCut has available ..you are in for a treat. Look HERE.

A while back I posted links to the Crafty Secrets DT girls, showing what they did with the dies and the new Fairy Scraps from Crafty Secrets HERE. A couple of my dear friends also created projects with my die. Below is the darling project my friend Carol Halverson (HB) did and brought to me at the show.
Aren't her granddaughter's just darling. Thanks so much Carol!!


And , you may have seen Catherine's in an earlier post..but here it is again... for your viewing pleasure....lol
You can see how diverse this die can be, no matter what your style or what the occasion.
I love them both!

I could not believe the creative ideas I saw when we were doing this as a make and take. I wish I could have taken photos of all of them.

Okay... more photos of booths to show you.
Here is the Tattered Angels booth.

They always have a beautiful both set up.

Gorgeous samples from the DT and LOTS of excitement about the newly released products!

Here is Celine demoing. Most all of the designers had demo times set .. so it was fun to get to see them in action! (Really fun when my friend Nat was demoing on the other corner , of the TA booth, just across from here I was demoing in the Crafty Secrets booth.. so we could make faces at each other from time to time. lol)

Heidis new line was a huge success also. WOW is all I'm going to say about that! Cool Cool Stuff!

(below) Jenni Bowlinbooth

(below) Pink Paislee
(below) Carolees

Oh.. and how fun is this. I looked up between the people at my make and take table and whos there to say hello..but Jarad and Jodi (owners of Fancy Pants Designs)... with the new baby. Are they just the cutest or what!!

_____________________________________________
I'm finally all unpacked, laundry done, house cleaned, and caught up on sleep.. so I'll be having some new projects finished to share with you soon.
I'm just enjoying being home and Dan has a nasty cold, so we vegged on the couch with the pups most o the day today. Jarad and Kate are gone for the weekend , so we have cloey here too. Aly and Molly LOVE it when they have her here to play with.
It's not sunshine and palm trees..but it's home.. and it feels pretty good. lol
Hope you are all having a great weekend!

11 comments:

Linda Lipford said...

Thanks for taking the time to post the pictures (good ones!) and comments- I know you have got to be beyond tired. And congrats on your new die, it looks awesome.

alisa logue said...

Checking in to say hello Vicki! I am the blonde that was standing at your make and take. : ) Such a fun project. You are an inspiration for sure! -Alisa

Precious Treasures said...

Vicki what kind of glue gun was the one you were using on the make and takes. I am on the hunt. :)

Jan said...

Vicki,
I'm glad you're sharing some more CHA photo's..it's fun to see who you meet, great new products (you're die must have been the buzz :) and a few more have to have items!
Do you know if the Accu Cut dies work in Spellbinder's Wizard Diecut machine?

Carol (HB) said...

I am so sad we didn't get to spend more time together. :( I swear I am coming to NE this year!!!
Thanks for taking a pic of my project - not so surprising, your pic looks SO much better than mine! lol I can't wait for the little girls to see it.
BIG hugs!

Dru said...

I love this die - it is definitely a must have. I too am wondering what other die cut machines this will work in. I have a cuttlebug. Thanks for such a beautiful product!

Debbie K. said...

Wish I could jump right into those pictures of CHA! How fun that looks. The die you created, Ms. Vicki is to die for. I will be standing in line when our LSS gets it in. You are a genius, I swear (and one FABULOUS DESIGNER!)

Glad you are home safe & sound. Pamper your hubby with his bad cold.
- Debbie K.

Julie said...

Hey, Vicki! Your photos turned out great! (I think I need a better camera....!)

Guess who's got the hideous shoulder spot this week?! Lucky me! Hope your husband feels better soon!

Angela said...

That Accucut is to 'die' for Vicki!! my LSS has it on order and I can't WAIT to use it...glad you had fun at CHA!!

Pattyjo said...

Did you say once that we can buy the die cuts (already cut out). I thought I read that somewhere.
Pattyjo

MD said...

WAOUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SUPER BRAVO MD