Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Off to California

Well my bags are packed and I'm ready to head for CHA. Now.. I just have to hope we dont get the ice they are talking about , so I can get to the airport tomorrow. I spent today on last minute things I needed to finish up. Wanted to do a quick blog post to say tootles . I'm taking my lap top..but whether there's time to post or not... we'll have to see.


I'll take lots of pictures to share for sure... (either during the week when I'm there... or when I get home.)
I thought I'd leave you with another little cutie from the new Crafty Secrets , Fairy sheet.

See you all soon!

13 comments:

Thanh said...

Have an amazing time! Give Sandy one extra hug from me :)

LauraB said...

Have a safe journey! Can't wait for CHA updates from you and your galpals!

Darlene said...

Have fun and take pictures when you are able.

debbiek said...

Such a cute creation:) Have tons of fun at CHA, Vicki! Can't wait to see what you'll post next.

Country Liv . . . said...

Safe and happy trip, Vic! Worry little, smile lots!

Bettyann said...

Take care..have lots of fun and share when you get back...

harrahx2 said...

My bags are packed and I'm ready to go........now you got me singing that song! I hope you have a blast and the weather is perfect and the time is filled with laughter. You deserve it sweets!

Catherine said...

this is so adorable!! Travel safe, bring your umbrella - and see you SOON!! xox.

cindy said...

Adorable!!!!!!


-c
yapping cat

Charlene said...

Hope you have a blast at CHA. I know you will have Julie with you. I told her to tell you hello for me. Hope you guys have a great show. I love the fairy images. I saw the things you did with them on the Crafty Secrets site. LOVE THEM!!!!! I want to try some for myself. Stay safe & can't wait to see your photos when you get back. HUGS! Charlene

Anonymous said...

Hello


Affordable health insurance quotes for family, individual and self employed.
Providing free medical insurance quotes for over 30 years using quality carriers such as Assurant Health, Medica, HealthPartners

http://www.healthinsurance-quotes.org

Best regards
sedor

Christie said...

It was so fun to meet you Vicki! You're such a talented woman!
I can't wait to get my hands on your new Die-Cut, it's SUPER!

xoxo,
Christie (Graphic 45)

Pattyjo said...

This is so cute Vic! Thanks for autographing my magazine!
Pattyjo :+)