Friday, February 19, 2010

3D Shadowboxs are available for purchase!

Yay... it's an exciting day! For those of you who have emailed asking when the Shadowbox die kits will be for sale.... TODAY is the DAY!
Crafty Secrets now have the 3D shadowboxes (both styles), on their website for order. Each package will include 3 die-cut sets of which ever style you choose.. (portrait or landscape you will get 3 of that style)
* They will be cut out of a number of different Crafty Secrets ..double sided papers.

Each Kit will come with (3) of whichever style you choose and the cut paper pieces for each. ( as seen in "Step 1" below .. on the direction sheets.) From there, you can add Crafty Secrets "Altered Fairy Scraps" , or any of the other gorgeous CS images....along with your own embellishments ...to create 3 beautiful shadowbox projects.. or cards from your kit.

Portrait Style
Landscape style
The dies are easy to assemble...especially with these set by step directions. You can also watch the video HERE on my blog.
The possibilities are endless.... have fun creating!


8 comments:

Jan said...

WOW! While I am very
{IM}patiently waiting for my own die this would be so nice!
Since I won the CS challenge and get to pick a prize...this is my choice!! YIPEE!

Brenda said...

ooohhh I been waiting for these as well!!!
I am soooo excited!!!
hugs
Brenda

Nat said...

These are so awesome my friend - so cool!!!!

Louise (KardKrazy) said...

Congrats to you....these look great! I know I'll have to have at least one of them:):)

Anonymous said...

Genial fill someone in on and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you for your information.

cards4u said...

Congrats!! How fun this must be for you! The video is great - thanks for making and sharing it with us : )

stampqueen said...

Yiipppeee - a shopping i will go....

Cynde said...

Luv,Luv,Luv,your site! I'm a Vintage New England girl,turned sunny Florida Gal.Wondering if the Accucut Shadowbox dies can be used with other machines. If not can I get my shadow box cut from specific paper? My eyes are glued to your beautiful work!