Saturday, February 20, 2010

Art group gathering / Paulas birthday

Friday the "artsy girls" met here. It was also Paulas Birthday celebration.
It was a fun day. Smaller group this time ..but inspiring as always!
Happy Birthday Paula!

I had out all of my Accucut dies.. and then some others that I had borrowed from Accucut. We cut all kinds of goodies for future projects. You'll be seeing some of the great die shapes used in projects in my upcoming posts.
Paula and Steph, brought with them.. a couple of the projects they have been working on. WOW cool huh?
You can see more of her artwork on her blog HERE

**Art work by Paula Bendig**
_______________________________________
Steph made this cool project for Paula, for her birthday. I loved it! I actually took photos of all the folding steps , so that I could show you in as a tutorial soon. I'm working on a project of my own , using this folded album.. so I'll share my project and the folding steps ( and the original link) when I'm finished with mine. ( hopefully soon).
Both these girls are so talented!

My favorite part of this , is how Step cut her ATC's in "house" shapes! I'm so inspired to work on one of my own now. Thanks Steph!

Crafty Secrets "Altered Fairy" Creative Scraps are calling to me! I think they'd be perfect for this!
** Artwork by Stephanie Freeman**
_____________________________________

Below are just a few of the dies we were using. Look at the nice note from the AccuCut girls that was on the dies when I picked them up.

THANKS GIRLS!

Fun papers..cut in fun shapes.. who could ask for more? lol
______________________________________________

Lots of FUN things going on. Check this out!!!

HUGE Congrats to my friend Nathalie Kalbach on her first paper, stamp and transparentcy line!!!!!
Click below to see them all!


WTG girl!!!!

___________________________________________
Oh... and my Tattered Angels projects for this month are up on the Tattered Angels blog , if you want to check it out. HERE

Enjoy your weekend!

8 comments:

Kinzie said...

You are so talented Vic! I love your blog AND your music! It puts me in a good mood as soon as I hear the music you have on your blog. Can't wait to hear more!!

Nat said...

Wow. what an awesome week you had- love the atc's by friend too!
Thanks sweets :)

Julie said...

Looks like fun! Can't wait to see all your new projects! Thanks for showing Nat's new line--off to check it out! Have a great weekend, Vicki!

Jan said...

OH WHAT FUN! Bet you gals had a great time and the projects are so cool!

dk said...

I wish I could come to your artsy clubs! How fun is that?! Love the little book your friend made and can't wait to see what you come up with Ms. Vicki:)

cards4u said...

What fun! Loved seeing your friends' creations - how inspiring! I think I need to try out and enter the ATC world : )

Bev said...

Oh my! I think you guys had way too much fun for Paula's Birthday! What great art work - those guys are just as talented as you! Love the colors and the food looked soo yummy! Have a great week!

Anonymous said...

Genial dispatch and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.