Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Exciting stuff from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L

Okay.... I have permission to share the much ..just this for now... so check it out....
___________________________________

HAVE YOU HEARD THE LATEST NEWS??? This will change the way you craft forever! Enter your email address today and you could win $100 worth of adhesives from SCRAPBOOK ADHESIVES BY 3L™! Here’s how to do it… visit www.scrapbook-adhesives.com and follow the links to… theshapetocome.com, there you will enter and confirm your email subscription, then March 1st, the winner will be announced!

I want one of you to win.. so go sign up! (smiles)
Any of you who know me .. know I use Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L exclusively.
They have some exciting things coming up.. so stay tuned. I'll keep you posted. But for now.. follow the links above and get your name in! Who couldn't use $100 worth of Adhesives right?


I cant have a post without photos.. lol.. so here's a simple layout I did using Scrapbook adhesives by 3L and Crafty Secrets "Creative Scraps".



Enjoy your day friends!

16 comments:

harrahx2 said...

Benn there and did it and sending hugs from our "buried in 30" of snow" white out here! Hugs my friend and good luck.

Julie said...

Hey, Vicki! Love your layout--adorable!

I'm really liking the
3L adhesives you gave me at CHA--using them alot! Thanks for introducing them to me--I just signed up on their site...talk to you later!

LindaC said...

I signed up...maybe we will win!
Love the valentine layout of Griffin! Stay warm! LC

Jan said...

OH, that's about the sweetest Layout...just adorable :)
I hopped over and signed up!

Bev said...

I signed up! Good Luck Everyone!

Deb Neerman said...

All signed up, Vicki! Hope we BOTH win!!!

Country Liv . . . said...

Done!

Charlene said...

Sweet photo! I am off to see about getting my name in for the $100 worth of sticky!!!! Thanks for the heads up. I got 3 different glues in my goody bag from the Art Event I went to this past weekend. It was amazing. Stay warm & safe. I hear about all the snow up there & I think of you. HUGS! Charlene

Lee said...

Thanks for the link!!

Anonymous said...

I came into the store on a trip I made to Nebraska from Texas. I was there visting my son who is stationed at Offutt afb. I loved the store and I hope to get back there for another visit. By the way I just signed up at the 3L site. Thanks for the info about it! Scrapper from Texas

Maria said...

Thanks for the link. I just signed up!

Anonymous said...

Really cute layout, Vicki. Griffin is such a cutie.
Thanks for the tip about the contest for the adhesives:)
Have a great day!

Ali said...

Done! Thanks Vicki!

What an adorable LO. I LOVE IT!

Viv (VivLyn) said...

Adorable layout!! Griff looks like he's really growing up!!

Rbarakat said...

Cute lo girl! Thanks for the heads up!

Pattyjo said...

I signed up, will keep fingers crossed.
Your #1 fan
Pattyjo :+)