Sunday, February 28, 2010

Scrap for a Cure Weekend Crop and Classes in Coleridge NE

Well were back and rested up. Since Friday was our anniversary we headed to Norfolk Friday since Dan had a three day weekend and took in a movie and went to dinner. We stayed the night there so it would be a shorter drive to Coleridge for the classes in the morning. While I taught ,Dan busied himself driving around seeing the country around there, and then sitting in the car doing cross words.lol I guess he didn't want to be my teaching assistant??? lol
The shadowbox die project below was one of the classes. I taught 5.


The girls got creative and had alot of fun with this. We used the "Fairy Creative Scraps" and they picked out the images they wanted for their specific shadowbox.
The actually finished one project in class, to two others to do up at home .. using the rest of their images. They all seemed to really enjoys this time to just "create".

It's so fun to see how everyone personalizes their projects. Beautiful huh?


Some of the girls , of course where long time crafters..but it's so great to see someone like this who was totally new to this type of thing.. and jumped right in. She just got lost in her project and worked on it on her own way after class was over. I could tell she was really just enjoying the process!

Great to see people taking part in such a worthy cause.
"Scrap for a Cure" Fantastic that they put this event together in this tiny little town!!! Good work girls!

He's one of the other classes. I wish you could see that butterfly better. It's a Tattered Angels stamp..but then we used Iridescent Gold Glimmer Mist over it and also outlined with my favorite SAKURA "stardust" pen. We used tracing wheels for a faux stitched look and did some fun pen work with a fine tip black sharpie.


Thank you Amy Hall for putting this event together!~!~
And for inviting me to come.

Next week my sister Jan and I will be teaching in Albion NE, so if you live near and want information just shoot me an email at vickichrisman@hotmail.com
I'll share some peeks at classes this week.
___________________________
Oh.. btw.. they have some serious snow up there!
Just before the turn off from the highway onto our road ... check out the beautiful full moon.
Jammies and slippers ..here I come. lol


Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!~~




9 comments:

stampqueen said...

Looks like alot of fun!!! Wish I could have been there!!!! But I have 3 packages of the potrait dies coming and 1 of the landscape so will get to do lots more playing!!!

MJ said...

One of these days, just one of these days, I'll come to one of your classes! I love crafting in a group & seeing what others are up to & I just don't get to do it enough! Thanks for the temptations!!

klasickewpie said...

Those frames are so fantastic, and I love those done with the old vintage pictures. Looks like everyone was immersed in their projects.

Nat said...

This looks so beautiful!!! Love the classes

Ali said...

It looks like a wunnerful time, Vicki! wish I could have been there to take that class! :) A beautiful full moon pic, too! :)~Ali

harrahx2 said...

Vic, what lucky ladies, to have you teach them. You are just so good. Loved their project! I am working on mine. Weill send pics when complete.

Catherine said...

Looks like you had a wonderful weekend of crafting and fun, wish I had been there!

オテモヤン said...

オナニー
逆援助
SEX
フェラチオ
ソープ
逆援助
出張ホスト
手コキ
おっぱい
フェラチオ
中出し
セックス
デリヘル
包茎
逆援
性欲

Pattyjo said...

Your snow is sooooo beautiful! I miss the snow this year. Just plain strange how we didn't get any. Its just not like Spokane at all. This is a new record for us, NO SNOW.
Pattyjo