Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Beautiful Portait die samples.. and a huge thanks!

I cant begin to tell you how exciting it is every time I see a new and different sample made with these dies. FUN~!! Everyone shows them used in a different and unique way.. showing just how diverse they really are. It's so exciting! These are just a few, I've seen lately..that I'd love to share here today. (I'll be posting the samples of the 10 girls who won die cut shadowboxs to play along on March 22.. so be sure to come check those out also) The gorgeous projects I'm posting today are all created with the (Portrait style) die. I have linked to each of these talented girls blog posts on their personal blogs, that show more photos and tell more about their projects... so please pop over and check them out. Thanks girls..for letting me share your beautiful creations!
****
If you are interested in the purchasing the shadowboxes already cut..you can find them here at Crafty Secrets Heartwarming Vintage
or the actual die can be ordered here from Accucut.

Just enjoy the pretties!


Created by: Pam Hooten (below)



Created by: Julie Campbell (below)




Created by: Patty Marker (below)



Created by: Tammy Tutterow (below)



Created by: Tera Fujan (below)



Created by: Rita Barakat (below)



Created by: Natalie Kalbach (below)



Like I said.. I love to see creations done with the dies.. so if you do something with either of them please... shoot me and email and show me , will you? vickichrisman@hotmail.com

Have fun creating!

21 comments:

Julie said...

Look what you've done, Vicki! Given us such a fun canvas to play on---can't wait to see what you create for us next.....! Everyone did such a great job with these! It's fun to see how different everyone's is and all the different things you can do--great job, Vicki!

Kim Sonksen said...

Wowsers, these ladies have created up a storm with the dies. I would not be able to pick a favourite because they are all so pretty!!

Nat said...

Oh love them all - amazing and inspiring. Thanks for letting me play with those awesome dies- they are the best!!!

Jan said...

UMMM...Ummmm...UMM! Love them all :)

Scrap for Joy said...

I have enjoyed looking at all of the different designs using the portrit dies...each one is so unique! I love the projects using vintage pictures....how fun to use real family photos and turn them into little works of art! I also loved your Easter card in your last post...the colors were so soft and beautiful and that stamp set is great! Thanks for all of your inspiration Vicki!
Joyce

Deb Neerman said...

WoWzA, these are just fabulous, Vicki! TFS 'em ... very inspiring!

It must be so much fun for you to see how everyone else uses 'em.

MJ said...

Isn't it wonderful how people can take an object and create beauty?!

cards4u said...

These are so wonderful!! Thanks for sharing the links so we could get a closer look. I can't imagine how exciting this must be for you : )

Pam said...

Thanks Miss Vic, for designing such a fun frame to play with! You my friend are a rockstar!

sewingseeds4U said...

How fun is this...The frames are amazing! I am working on a vintage inspired one for a shelf in my kitchen. I will be sure to share the post when I'm done. Thanks again my friend.

Precious Treasures said...

Love them all but the mushroom one is my favorite!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Rbarakat said...

Awww they are all so fabulous! Well of course we had an amazing product to begin with! Great job girlie!

mindy said...

Thanks Vicki for the link. I hadn't been able to find them on the website!! I just ordered 3..hope mine turn out half as cute as the samples!

harrahx2 said...

Mine is a work in progress, honest! Seeing these though, mine will pale in comparison, for sure! Great job to all and lovely ideas.

chelemom said...

These are all so beautiful!!!

Bev said...

Yes, I'm a slacker! I've been so busy that I will have to pull mine out soon to finish.

What wonderful creations everyone! Can't wait to see more!

Anonymous said...

Nur wenn man dran glaubt..

Catherine said...

They did such a great job! That die is so EASY to work with too, LOVE it!

Anonymous said...

Hey


You will not believe what I just found! [url=http://www.foolioo.com]Foolioo.com[/url] makes [url=http://www.foolioo.com]free[/url] custom website for free. Yep! That's right, FREE!
Never imagined it'd be so easy to get a free website and I really had to tell you guys.



So if you're looking for a free website, give these guys a try.



Good Bye