Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Crafty Secrets afternoon at Precious Treasures in Fremont

We had a fun time today at "Precious Treasures".We spent the afternoon playing with Crafty Secrets goodies. Cathy, Kathy, Stephanie, Amy, Phyllis, Jessica, Sally and I , had a great girls crafting time.
The crop room here is just too fun!

Like I said , we all played with Crafty Secrets Goodness. I thought I'd share random photos from the afternoon. Some photos of our projects, and some photos of Amy's beautiful store.. for your viewing pleasure. lol
****************************


Below are some Fairy's Amy made today

BY: Amy Stewart
________________________________

ummm.... nuff said.. this place is amazing!~
you should see some of the gorgeous chandeliers she has

The back room has all these great hats, gloves, Boas ect... Next time we'll have to do a little photo shoot with them.
This layout Amy has hanging up.. is proof we've certainly worn them before other times. lol Who is that anyway??? lol

Check out this gorgeous chandelier! Love it!!

and this.


Below , Phillis did up this cute Easter Shadow box.
Card Below BY: Kathy Kuster


Sally worked on a Easter Shadowbox also


Below: Tag by Kathy Kuster

Below: This project is by Stephanie Freeman
Below: Easter Card I made


Below: Tag and Tag Holder by Jessica Freeman
Below: by Cathy Roberts

Below: One more of mine

Below: by Kathy Kuster


Below: By Paula Bendig

Some of my sample photos turned out blurry..so I didn't post them all..but trust me ..they were all just beautiful.
Great day, Great products , Great store, Great friends!
______________________________________________
Amy had a wall in her crop room with photos of her with people taken at Trade shows , over the past years. hmmmm... I found a couple I knew.

Amy and I
Amy with Sandy Redburn. (owner of Crafty Secrets Heartwarming Vintage)
_____________________________________________
One last shot. When I tell you this shop is adorable from beginning to end.. I'm not kidding. Check out this shot out the back door to the ally. Cute pink potting Bench with Zebra pots and pink sand pails! Can you say ADORABLE!!
We are SO lucky to have this store in Fremont!

Precious Treasures
Scrapbook Boutique
405 North Main Street
Fremont NE 68025
http://www.ptdiva.com
Amy Stewart - owner
****************************************************
Be sure to pop over the the Heartwarming Vintage Blog for a free St Patricks Day Printable Image!~~ HERE
**********************************************************

15 comments:

Julie said...

What a fun day! I dream of having a store like that anywhere near me! No such luck for poor Julie! Happy I can see a glimmer of the good life through you, Vicki!

Hope your neck is better...

cheryl McAdam said...

I want to come and play too!

Mandy said...

wow...i want to live there...xxx

Jan said...

Wish I were closer..looks like you girls had a blast :)

debbiek said...

Oh, what fun projects and a great store to go to. Think I'd make it my second home if it were closer to me...lol! Thanks for sharing the photos with us Vicki:)

Catherine said...

Oh my, what a great day!! So wish I could have been there, miss you!

harrahx2 said...

I guess jealous would be the best word. I love your projects and wish I lived near. Want to visit that darn store so bad! Hugs and smile my friend....

DeniseLynn said...

Man that place looks fabulous! I was practically drooling over every photo, each piece of art you show looks delish. {why do I always see paper and ink as "food" ... hee hee, must just feed my artsy spirit.} Man those ladies all have some talent. What fun to be all together in such spunky surroundings!

MJ said...

The projects turned out so well! Congrats to all!

Anonymous said...

Nice fill someone in on and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you seeking your information.

Elly said...

It looks all so great!!! Seems you had a great time! I love the fairy's and the shadowboxes, they're too cute!
Have a nice weekend!
Hugs, Elly

Precious Treasures said...

awww I started crying when I read this. I love scrapbooking as it brings friends and families together. There is nothing better than the friendships of women. Vicki you are such a blessing to me.

Creative Mish said...

I wish there were a place like this in my town to hang out! It looks like so much fun!!!

Pattyjo said...

Those a beautiful die cut cards. Your die cuts have been a huge hit. I am so looking forward to getting mine in the mail. Our mail is soooo slow here.
Pattyjo

cards4u said...

All I can say is I would be in a lot of trouble if I lived anywhere near this place : ) Thanks for sharing everyone's projects they turned out great!