Sunday, March 21, 2010

Shadowbox die projects galore!

I've been looking forward to this post for some time now.. so I'm SO happy it's finally here! Some time ago I sent some of my new (Portrait style) shadowbox dies (already cut out) and some Crafty Secrets Images to the first 10 who replied, saying they would like to participate in creating a project with them.
You are in for a real treat today. So many BEAUTIFUL creations! Eye candy galore!
I have posted each of the girls names and a link to their blogs under their project(s)photo. Please be sure to hop over to their blogs to see the close ups and get more information about how they created their project and the supplies they used. If they have created more than one project I have linked under each of their projects with a link that goes directly to "that" specific project.
I hope I have everyone who participated up with their correct links ect... but if you girls see any thing I'm missing , please let me know so I can get it linked up right.(Thanks)
(be sure to read all the way to the bottom as there is a giveaway happening over on Sheilas blog. She is giving away both of her projects!!)
Huge thanks to all these girls for creating such amazing projects with the die!
Sit back and enjoy!



Deb (Paper, Ink, Scissors and Stamps)
Stunning huh? Wow Deb did so much fun layering here. Love the contrast with the dark background.. and the theme... so fun! That cool map paper from Crafty Secrets that the frame pieces are cut from .. is just totally perfect for this!

Bobbie (Sparkles and Scraps)
Talk about lace and flowers, trims and pretty things.. Check this out! Love how she used the the lace on the background!! Thanks Bobbie for playing along..this is just stunning!

Sarah (Vintage Figments)
I am loving the rich colors Sarah used on this. The attention to detail on
it is just amazing! The addition of the vine trim and mushrooms is just perfect!

Same artist.. completely different look! I love how Sara shows just how you can change this up to fit so many different themes and styles. Remember to check these girls blogs to see close up photos of these projects. The depth on this is so COOL! You'll want to see the detail photos.
That little fence ,seed catalog and mesh.. just totally completes this perfectly.
Thanh (Yummy Creations)
I know I keep constantly talking about how I'm ready for Spring and I need some COLOR.. .. "this" just makes me happy! Wonderful COLOR! Great addition of the Tattered Angels pieces and the flowers. Fantastic Thanh!


Maggie ( Maggie the Artist)
Seriously ... isnt this DARLING! You can really see all the little shells and embellishments in the close up shots on Maggies blog. I love how she worked the image and the stickers together for this Beach theme. Bravo Maggie.. this is fantastic!

Debbi ( Debbie Did it)


Debbi did an amazing job with the stamping on this, along with the use of the images. So soft and Sweet! Again.. the depth she got by raising the images up on foam squares is just so cool.
Gorgeous work Debbie!

Debbie (Debbie Did it)
See what I mean.. these girls just blew me away with the different things they did with these dies. Again , this one was created by Debbie. First project soft and subtle.. this one .. a punch of yellow! Sunshine all around! Love it!
I adore the images Betty Ann chose for her project.. and the colors ... ah... my faves! Check out the background. So beautiful! I love that she personalized hers with the "M". ( read about it on her blog) SO PRETTY!

Tera (Stamp Queen)
Oh my friend Tera.. what can I say, she is just the "Queen of techniques!" What a gorgeous Anniversary Card! The Stamping on this, finished off with that pretty gold edge. Stunning! Who wouldnt love to get this card!

Tera (Stamp Queen)
Not only is Tera the "Queen of Techniques" ..but she always thinks "outside the box". She LITERALLY did just that on this second sample by her. Is this amazing in this frame or what! WOW!


Marlene (Heart Spring)

Perfect combo of images and stamping on this project of Marlenes. These colors are so so pretty together ,aren't they. You have to read the story behind her thoughts about parents and children, as she created this. Touching. ( the link to Marlene blog is just under the photo above)The dimension of the nest, branch,flower, butterflies,tag ect.. is so beautiful standing out from the main project. So Sweet!

Jan ( Papercraft Pleasures)
Jan has been a blog friend for some time now, and although she was not in the group of 10 she has created a number of beautiful shadowboxes that I'd love to share here today. She now has a AccuCut machine and die of her own! Woo Hoo.. wtg girl! The Shadowbox above is one she created with a sweet photo of her mom. You can tell alot of love went in to creating this keepsake! I love the way she cut the piece and added it over the top of both of the side panels.

Jan (Papercraft Pleasures)

Check out this one she did in a "Vintage Style Wedding" theme. So pretty with the tone on tone colors with little bits of lace and tulle draped across. Elegant embellishments... ahhh... so beautiful!

SPRING!!! Another darling Spring sample with lots of stamping! I can see some serious time consuming detail cutting went on here Jan. lol AMAZING!

Jan (Papercraft Pleasures)
You have to pop over to Jans blog to see the various parts of the next two projects for sure.. they are just over the top! Check out the Desk Calendar!


Jan ( PaperCraft Pleasures)

When you pop over and see Jans projects.. you'll see how she took this die to a whole new level. She adapted it to fit different ideas she had. This is just the front of this project. ...trust me theirs lots more to see of the rest on her blog.

Jan (Papercraft Pleasures)
Look at how she added a extra book to the center by punching and binding it. COOL huh? You can see all the details for this by following the link above. This is just gorgeous!! Total creative thinking!


Jan (Papercraft Pleasures)
Jan has been rock'n this die huh

Jan (Papercraft Pleasures)

She'll probably have another one done before I get this posted. lol You amaze me Jan!!!


Sheila (Blessed and Disressed)
Shelia created both these next projects .. and guess what??? she's hosting a giveaway on her blog and is giving away both these gorgeous projects.. so pop on over there and put your name in the hat!


Shelia (Blessed and Distressed)
A couple of people are going to be lucky enough to win these.
Shelia has such an eye for design, vintage ,buttons trim, Glimmer Mist, gorgeous images .. all put together to create amazingly beautiful projects! Her entire blog is a real treat for the eyes!

HUGE thanks to all these girls for creating these beautiful projects to let me share here!!
______________________________________________
** Portrait Style die available from AccuCut ( Landscape style also available)
Precut Shadowbox dies ( Portrait style that we used here, and also Landscape style) can be ordered from Crafty Secrets Heartwarming Vintage HERE _____________________________________________


( this post had been edited and update)

20 comments:

stampqueen said...

WOW!!!!
WOW!!!!
I am not too articulate yet this am so WOW!!!!

Julie said...

These are all so gorgeous, Vicki--look what you make people do!

I'm working on yet another one today...I'm addicted! I really need to get back to regular cards...probably...

Hope you're having a great day--thanks for the visit!

debbiek said...

Oh my gosh, these are just fabulous! The girls did an amazing job with them.

Thank you Ms. Vicki for creating this die and allowing all of us to play along. It's soooo much fun. I've got several ideas tucked in the back of my mind for others. No wonder I can't sleep at nite...lol!

Louise (KardKrazy) said...

What amazing projects!! Total eye candy here:):) Great representation of how versatile the die cut is.

Jan said...

I'm lovin' all these shadowboxes!!! You're all such an inspiration :)

Bettyann said...

I too am blown away by the creativity of these ladies...will check out their blogs...thanks again for the giveaways....have a great week..

Troy Louise said...

These are all so pretty - what wonderful inspiration. I also love your previous post. I have a cute easel & now I know what to do with it. Thanks & have a great day.

Vicki said...

Wow! Each one of them is so individually unique! I love that die, Vicki!

kadi said...

Beautiful job ladies,these examples show you that the sky is the limit,and you can really use your imagination on these cool Shadow boxes!Thank Vic !

Marlene (cards4u) said...

Vicki thanks for getting this all together!! It has been so wonderful to see the creativity and talent of these artists!

Have A Great Day : )

DeniseLynn said...

WOW!! Such lovelies ... each piece is beautiful. Great eye candy for me today that's for sure.

Bettyann said...

I visited all the wonderful artists' sites...wow Vicki, I am in awe with these ladies creativity..got lots of fab ideas on how to kick my work up "10" notches...thanks for this challenge...so much fun!!!

Nancy said...

Oh my goodness...these are all amazing!
I was infatuated with this die the first time I saw a sneak peak of it on the Heartwarming Vintage blog back in January! I have a couple of the die cuts and can't wait to create something! I will definitely be getting more of those!

Davi said...

While visiting Debs blog today I saw this amazing creation. As she said come check it out Im blown away!! These are beyond fabulous!!!

Rbarakat said...

Gorgeous! Gorgeous! How fun are ll those amazing ideas!

LauraB said...

bee
u
ti
ful!!!!!!!!!!

Precious Treasures said...

Lets get together again and make shadowboxes :)

klasickewpie said...

Oh my! Every one of these creations are just magnificiant. I'm pleased to know one of the creators, Debbie K., and to have seen her art in person is so wonderful. I will take a look at each one of the blogs to get the inside scoop on these amazing artists. Thank you for sharing these masterpieces with us.

Cynthia said...

Lovely, simply lovely!

artstamper said...

these are all awesome! thanks for putting these out there.

btw....LOVE your taste in music! : )