Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Thinking ahead for Spring and Easter

Yep.... it is coming .. even though it may not feel like it... Spring is just around the corner. Time to start thinking about it right? I'm in!!! So tired of winter!
I have mom staying her for a couple of days . She has been having some trouble with her knee. I'm enjoying her company ( we all are). Wes was home yesterday and had dinner here with us. Jarad and Kate couldn't make it, but I invited them for dinner tonight. They enjoy spending time with Grandma too.
_______________________________

Thought I'd share an Easter Card.


The card die is from AccuCut
Foam square for dimension from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L

( The leafy swirls behind the image)
Papers from the Earthy Paper Pad from Crafty Secrets ( green and leaves)

Gold embossed sticker border - available Soon on the shopatron website, and for sale retail at shows. (See show listing here on the Heartwarming Vintage
Blog)
Ink - Clearsnap (color-Chestnut Roan)
________________________________________
I have to tell you also... I have had SO Much fun seeing samples on blogs , here and there, of beautiful things being created with my shadowbox die. THANKYOU! If you have done projects using it .. please send me a link... I'd LOVE to see them!!
I'll be posting some tomorrow that I have seen. I was going to wait and link every one on the 22 with the 10 girls who were draw and won shadowboxes.. but I can wait. I'm too excited. I'll be posting some others that people have sent me links to.. before then. I'm amazed at all the gorgeous things you are making with them!!!!! Very cool!
Okay.. off to spend some time with my momma.
Wishing you all a really great day!

10 comments:

Thanh said...

You should come visit BC, we've had spring for the last couple of weeks! lol Good ol' mild west coast weather...

Eeks. Hold your hoses, Vicki! I still need to play :P Will be working on the project soon.

Jan said...

Vicki,
You know I won the first place prize over at CS blog with the Valentine Puppy image..anyway..I chose creative scraps and your die cut kit for my prize and they came today. I've been gone visiting my mom today so I don't know when I'll get to it...but SOON!
Glad you're all enjoying time with your mom :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
RosesMarijke said...

I love your cards!!

Pattyjo said...

Hope your Mother starts feeling better. Pain of any kind is not fun, how fortunate she is to have you in your life, and visa-versa too. :+)
I will send you an image of my shadow box when I get it. I am very patiently watching the mail. Have a great week Vickie and lots of HUGS!
Pattyjo

harrahx2 said...

Beautiful card Vic...Hope your mom is okay. I am still working on my frame....I hope you like the finished project when I finally get it done.

Jann said...

What a gorgeous card!

Ali said...

what a gorgeous card! Glad your Mom and you are having a nice visit!

Aimeslee said...

Lovely Easter card! xoxo

Bev said...

Love this card! Where did you get that golden lace that's behind the photo? I've never seen anything like this...watch it will probably be discontinued!! Please share!