Saturday, April 03, 2010

Happy Easter!

One more post before Easter. We are looking forward to Spending Easter with the family. Seems like we didn't get to see each other as much this winter, because the weather was constantly bad. Really missing everyone.
Here's what I've been working on...
The other day when I was at Target I saw these larger Peat moss cups... and decided to make some other little baskets with them. I didn't color them all with different colors of Glimmer Mist, like I did these smaller ones. here
After I added the crepe paper, lace, ribbons and handles.. I sprayed them all with Iridescent Gold Glimmer Mist. Now they are all *Sparkly*


All the darling little images are from the Crafty Secrets "Easter" Creative Scraps. There are so many images on that sheet that I didn't even use them all up.

This little chic is one of my favorites!

But they are all adorable.

I decided I'd make these for the mommas. Who says Easter Baskets are only for kids anyway? lol



awww..
This is going to be a short post because I still need to go to the store. So off to the store and then to the kitchen to get my food ready for tomorrow.
Hope all of you have a wonderful Easter!

PS. There is a FREE Easter Printable available on the Heartwarming Vintage Blog... so go grab it. HERE

11 comments:

Bev said...

Love the baskets! They are so cute! What a great idea! Hope you have a wonderful Easter weekend with your family!

MJ said...

Sweet baskets!! The Tootsie Rolls caught my eye! Happy Easter to you too!!

Precious Treasures said...

I was so bummed I missed you at the store today. I was home sick. I hope you have a wonderful easter. Lets do lunch one day next week? *hugs*

Anonymous said...

waouhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh super
md

debbiek said...

So sweet. Just love 'em! Happy Easter Ms. Vicki:) Hope the Easter bunny brings you lots of chocolate eggs....

harrahx2 said...

Just getting caught back up. Love the baskets...saw them on Facebook but couldn't get a close enough look. They are adorable. You are talented. I see nothing and you see wonderful. I want your vision. Love and hugs.........and that TeddyBear is cuuuuteee!

Marlene (cards4u) said...

Cute - love the handles you made!
Happy Easter!!

Rbarakat said...

Adorable!!!Super cute idea! Happy Easter friend!!! Hope your day was wonderful!

Rbarakat said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
1CardCreator said...

These are adorable! I love the crepe paper and lace ruffles. Thanks for sharing, ~Diane

Elaine said...

Sooooo cute! Peat pots...guess who went and bought more of them (not me!) lol Yes, I think he noticed but that's why he went and got more. Not sure if he realized where some of the original ones went, but what the heck - it's something we can share!!