Friday, April 30, 2010

Sharing some previous projects using Crafty Secrets Products

Here we go with Day FIVE of the Crafty Secrets Heartwarming Vintage week of celebration for National Scrapbooking Month. Today I thought I would just share some projects from the past year or so , that I've done using Crafty Secrets Projects. Nothing specific.. just random projects from my Crafty Secrets Files. Hope you enjoy.

If you have question about any of the Crafty Secrets products used .. wondering what booklet, sheet or stamp set they came from .. please feel free to email me, and I get back to you with the information, okay? vickichrisman@hotmail.com


done with AccuCut dies
As I looked through my file, I noticed with out a doubt , I'm always drawn to Birds. lol



Love playing with the postcard kits also.


Classic Paper pad papers used here, and "Frame it" Stamp set.


another "bird" project. lol... it's almost embarrassing. lol


Sharing a couple of cards


I'm also noticing I choose to use papers from the Classic paper pad alot. I love all the Crafty Secrets papers..but this one seems to call to me. (alot) lol


I have a couple more projects to share. These are actually classes I'll be teaching for Crafty Secrets in TX for the Great American Scrapbook Convention in Arlington. June 3-5
These classes are very close to being sold out .. so if you are interested in either of these two classes, you will want to be in contact with them as soon as possible. We are taking 50 in each of these classes ,but like I said.. almost filled.
I'm looking forward to these classes.. I think they are going to be really fun projects!
Altered Fairy Class
We'd love to have you join us! Workshop registration
___________________________________________
Okay...you know the routine now... pop on over the the Heartwarming Vintage blog for the latest freebies and info on todays $50 gift Certificate giveaway.
Please come check out what I created for my post tomorrow.. and get in on my giveaway!!!
Okay... I few of the pretties I saw in AZ




My nephew Taylor and is wife Lena. They are SO cute together.
Happy day everyone!


10 comments:

Nat said...

wowwww. amazing!!! I love all the projects- they are such eyecandy!

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

Girlie ... your work is always such an inspiration!! Thanks so much for the "look back" at some FABULOUS creations!!

Jan said...

Vicki,
Your projects are all just awesome! Love them all :) That little dress form is gorgeous!

Susan said...

Wow, your creations are simply stunning! All are amazing but my absolute favorite is your Carte Postal sign - it is gorgeous!

becky said...

It's amazing to see this sampling of what you've made over the past year! I know if you shared everything you've made it would be unbelievable! You are definitely living the life you were meant to live! That makes me happy!

jan said...

Love, love all your birdies! Great coloring!

debbiek said...

Love your projects Vicki. Wish I could attend one of your classes! You are so inspirational to all of us - ALWAYS!

Have a great weekend....

Christine Sjodne said...

Love your projects!!! you are so talented!!!

Christine

Donna said...

Oh I just love anything with the birds, too, and I'm always excited to see one of your new "birdie" examples in the gallery!! Lovely photos, too! Have a good weekend!

Mamy Anick said...

your work is always such an inspiration!!

good luck

my email
anick-jacques@wanadoo.fr