Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Taylored Expressions card kits with my shadowbox die


Hey everyone! I had a fantastic time in AZ.. just got home last night. Still unpacking , doing laundry and giving my pups some attention. lol I have so many photos I want to share with you as soon as I get through them..but today I have to show you what my sweet friend Taylor has in her shop over at Taylored Expressions. Taylor has so many amazing things for sale in her shop HERE... and I'm so proud that now she is also selling card kits made with my die! YAY.. how fun is that?

Below are some of her beautiful samples. You can see the card kits and what they include HERE on her blog today. Thanks Taylor!

( all samples shown were created by Taylor VanBruggen)








I'll be back tomorrow with lots to share!
Miss you all

4 comments:

Jan said...

So cute! Welcome back home :)

janel said...

Glad you are back safe and sound. Taylor's work is always a treat..what fun! Rest up and enjoy good ole home!

Bettyann said...

Wow lovely cards..your die cut is just so fab..glad you are back safe and sound..take care..have a great week..

Pattyjo said...

That is wonderful Vickie! You are just doing so well. Everyone that uses your shadowbox die is so lucky to be using it. I am going to use mine for a mothers day card. Something special. Love you!
Your #1 Fan,
Pattyjo