Saturday, May 22, 2010

Crafty Secrets Challenge at "Splitcoast Stampers"

Just a quick post today to share a card and a photo from yesterday. The card is one I did for the Crafty Secrets Challenge at Splitcoast Stampers.

It's a super simple card but I had fun making it and love the cheerful colors.
I know the girls over there would love to have any of you come on over and play long at any time. You can read more about this challenge, and upcoming challenges HERE.





This fun image is just one of the super cute images from the "Kitchen Time" Cuts, from Crafty Secrets Heartwarming Vintage.

****************************************************
Weston was home for dinner and a visit last night..so we really enjoyed that. You know me .. anytime the kids come home .. I'm a happy camper. Really nice to get to spend some time and visit with him.

The dogs are in the height of their glory when hes here. He loves those dogs.. and they love him. He's the one who will really PLAY with them .. and they know it!

Wes and his friend Eric at preparing their motorcycles for their big road trip to TX next week. ( coincidence that I'll be in TX at the same time) They have had this planned for some time. I guess secretly I was hoping they would change their minds before now.. but guess not. I'm a mom and I worry.

Please pray with me for a safe trip for them. I want them to have a good time.. I just want them to stay safe.
*****************************
Wishing you all a wonderful weekend!!


5 comments:

Michele said...

Love the colors of this one!

harrahx2 said...

I am going to try your recipe for a swap in June....tell your son to be really careful. The pups are looking good. The trip to Texas/Mexico? Sounds amazing. Just love all you do!

Donna said...

Hi Vicki! Love this card and I am about to order several new CS items, including these cut kitchen cuts! : )
BTW, thank you so much for the glimmer mist suggestions. Have a wonderful, inspiring week!

Mandy said...

gorgeouis card...love your photo...xxx

Pattyjo said...

Your card is so beautiful. I love the cute little buttons, with the scallops. Where do they sell those?
My oldest granddaughter lives in Texas. She goes to the college over there.