Monday, May 31, 2010

Crafty Secrets DT New Product Challenge

Here it is .. time for another Crafty Secrets DT challenge. This challenge theme will be "New Product"! There are some fantastic new things being released.. and you're going to love them as much as I do! I'll tell you more about the ones I'm working with , further down in this post.

I used my "Portrait Style" 3D shadow box for my base. If you are interested you can purchase them already cut HERE from Crafty Secrets , or if you have an Accucut Machine you can order the die from them HERE.


***I made this so that it was sort of a little sewing kit***





I used two new Crafty Secrets products on this shadow box. One is the new "Sew Nice" (double sided) Creative Scraps and the other .......



these cool...
"Material Girl" Clear Art Stamps




These two products compliment each other so perfectly!~

Look how cute these stamps are. I stamped, cut them out and then added some embroidery floss to them. You can see in the image of the stamps I posted above.. you can easily color them rather than added actual thread also.
In the photo below.. can you see how the image folds over and closes? It's a needle case.
You can see it here, opened up.

Lots of fun little images and stamps to work with. I love details.. and with these two products you could "detail" like crazy!

I think I'm going to be playing with these ALOT!
**********************************************************
Today is the day to see all the beautiful creations the Design Team has been working on with Crafty Secrets Newest Products.. so be sure to check them out.
Enjoy the CREATIVITY!!!
*******************************************************
I'll be heading out in the morning for the next two weeks. TX then AZ and finally off to See Roger Clyne and the Peacemakers play in Puerto Penasco Mexico! Yes!! I have been counting down the days! I plan to try to blog whenever possible over the next two weeks.. I even have a couple of projects done ahead I'll share also.
Until then ... I'll leave you to enjoy a little Roger Clyne and the Peacemakers

25 comments:

Nat said...

woooww- this is soooo awesome!!!! I love this!

Have a gorgeous trip!

Sarah said...

This is your best shadowbox yet! I love it!
I guess I'll just have to buy the scraps and stamps at the show...you twisted my arm. lol
See ya Wednesday !!!

Deborah March said...

Oooohhhh, absolute PERFECTION!!! WOW!!!

Heidi Blankenship said...

Love your shadowbox Vicki!! I love all of the details you added. Fantastic project!! Thanks for another Great challenge and I hope you have a Wonderful holiday weekend!!

Pam said...

Gorgeous Vicki! I think we are all loving the new sewing stamps and scraps~~love your needle card!

Floliescrap said...

wow ! just perfect !!!!!!
love it !!
Flo

LindaC said...

Oh my gosh! How cute is that? You amaze me! This is my favorite one.

harrahx2 said...

How very beautiful..........just beautiful.

Linda B said...

Very cool! I love it;D

Marisa said...

What a great shadow box. Love how you put all the elements together. So much detail.

Dawn said...

Just stunning I love this type of craft/art and those stamps are a defo MUST HAVE!

love Dawn xx

1CardCreator said...

This is sooo cute! Thanks for sharing, ~Diane

Jan said...

Love this little sewing kit! The thread wrapped around your little spools is so cute!

debbiek said...

Oh Vicki! Your sewing card is just the cutest thing. I could see a seamstress going crazy receiving such an adorable thing. AMAZING art - a priceless treasure. Have a safe and fun trip. We'll all be looking forward to hearing about it!

Mary Anne in NJ said...

AWESOME, Vicki (as usual!)...enjoy your trip...I'll miss opening your blog each morning...

Jane Wetzel said...

just so gorgeous...I have been eyeing this set...

Karen W said...

This is just amazing, I love it!!

Pattyjo said...

I just bought this stamp set from Crafty Secrets with my Birthday money. I also bought the car stamp set with the folded map. Great stamp sets. Your card is so gorgeous.

Catherine said...

I love the way this came out, very sweet!!

Marlene (cards4u) said...

Wow - this is absolutely wonderful!! Great details- the outside handle/flower, needle case, the safety pin holding the floss holders! Love it all! Hope you have a great trip : )

Michele said...

This is beyond beautiful!!! Exquisite Vicki!!!!

jan said...

Great project! Lovely details!

DeniseLynn said...

Gorgeous!!!!

Pearl Maple said...

Love those shadow boxes and the cute crafty secrets images

Melisa Waldorf said...

Oh wow! This is stunning!! I love it!