Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Glimmer Mist technique time again.. and some fun photos to share

Today is my day to post new technique on the Tattered Angels Educator blog... so here's what I shared....

The technique I used on this photo mat was done using Clear Acrylic Spray (Clear Coat). If your interested in the steps .. you can see them HERE.

************************************************************
I almost had to laugh when I was posting these photos because of the contrasts in the themes of my blog posts so far this week. Yesterday "The Mormon Trail" and today.... "Doggie" Luau. lol

These photos are of some of my Florida Family. Becca... below was hosting a Doggie Luau. Was it ever CUTE! I had to share some photos.
NOTE: I read on her facebook that the cakes main ingredients ... shredded carrots and chicken baby food. lol


Oh mgosh...

(below)... my sis, Sharon.

And you guys thought "I" was a "dog person"! lol
I'm so sad Aly and Molly couldn't be there. OH.. Miss Molly is not well enough behaved for things like this. I can only image the havoc she would cause!! lol

Why not..... a "Puppy Pinata"

now that's a party planner! WTG Bec!

Hope the photos made you smile!
Enjoy your day!

7 comments:

MJ said...

I've never thought of a doggie luau. Gets me thinking that if dogs can luau, perhaps my kids can too. I may have to try to sway K from her traditional horse-themed bday parties!

Thanh Vo said...

I almost had to laugh when I was posting these photos because of the contrasts in the themes of my blog posts so far this week. Yesterday "The Mormon Trail" and today.... "Doggie" Luau. lol,

LOL That's why I stop by! The randomness and contrast of your blogs. Oh sometimes to see your projects and see how you're doing ;)

Julie said...

Beautiful frame, Vicki--and a doggie luau, huh? I never thought I'd see that one!

Michele said...

These photos just crack me up! How darn cute this is!!! Love your photo frame too!!!

Catherine said...

HOW fun, looks like the dogs really enjoyed the pinata!! xox!

Donna said...

As a fellow Dog Lover, I had to laugh appreciatively at the Doggie Luau! Your glimmer misted project today is just as beautiful as all your other work, Vicki!
I know you're a busy gal, but if you could take a moment.....I am on a VERY limited budget (disabled, fixed income) but want to play with some glimmer mist! If I can only buy 3 colors to begin, which would you recommend? I favor the vintage shabby style you like and most of my projects tend to be soft, feminine colors.
Thank you so much! You are my papercrafting hero!! Have a blessed weekend!

Marlene (cards4u) said...

Your family is just a fun loving bunch!! Great pics - thanks for making my heart smile : )