Sunday, May 23, 2010

Sharing, sharing and more sharing

Tattered Angels and My Little Shoebox
teamed up this month... and their Design Teams worked these two products
together! You can see what both DTs did this month on both companies blogs
Here's one of my layouts. This photo was one that I took when mom and I were in AZ. My Mom , my sister, and my niece.

I created my background first with Glimmer Mist and this screen.

Colors I used were, Key Lime Pie, and Patina.

Word "love" is Glimmer Misted Alpha Font Letters from Tattered Angels. All other Paper and Stickers are from My Little Shoebox. (except the background ..misted paper, which was originally just plain while card stock).

Oh .. and remember to check out the Tattered Angels Website
for fun stuff and giveaways celebrating National Scrapbook Month... AND check out the Educators Blog for a bunch of new great techniques!

Today Dawn Hueser will have hers posted
the 26th Jasmine Low and The 27th Sherry Steveson
**************************************************

Kates new niece Violet was an angel at the baby shower. I think her momma and daddy are pretty lucky to have such a content little baby.
It was a really nice time. I love that showers have become a more "family and friends" sort or gathering..instead of just women. It's great to see "the guys" be a part of it all !

Violet
Kate with her sister , sister in law and two nieces.

I have to tell you.. I smile ever time I look at this picture. There is nothing better than seeing your kids happy. (no matter what their age)
They both look pretty happy here, don't they?

I'm so proud of Kate and Jarad both.. they have been so successful with weight loss this Spring. That new house is keeping them pretty busy too! They are always doing something around there. I can tell they are really loving it.

*******************************************************
Okay... if I haven't filled your "eyes and ears" with enough info and links today.. just one more! An important one too. You will want to run over and check out whats going on at the
Heartwarming Vintage blog AND get in on a chance to win a $30 gift certificate from Crafty Secrets Heartwarming Vintage.

Happy Monday Everyone!


4 comments:

Nat said...

such an amazing layout!!! Love the misting around :) Have a gorgeous week girl!

harrahx2 said...

Great layout Vicki. And I love the family photos. I like the shy happy grin on your son's face. That is adorable. He looks like he may be hooked!

Marlene (cards4u) said...

Isn't that a mom's heart to see her kids happy?? Fun layout and pics -TFS!

debbiek said...

Wonderful layout, Vicki! Love your color choices. The family photos are great too. What a BEAUTIFUL baby:)