Friday, May 07, 2010

"Wishful thinking" line from Fancy Pants Designs

Fun time having dinner with the Redburns and my AZ family last night!!!



We are still here in Arizona... boy is it hot! Heading out to drive to Senoda soon. But... I thought I'd do a quick post. I had finished a couple of layout using new Fancy Pants before I left, ..this is one of them. The line is called "Wishful Thinking".


Thats cutie pie Kirstyn in the photos. This line has all kinds of coordinating stickers, borders, ect to work together.


Cool new alphabet stickers also.

That darling pennant banner is actually from one of the sheets of paper.

______________________________________________
Heading out the door for now..but I'll be posting again soon. Miss you all!



3 comments:

Debby said...

Love Sedona. Have fun.

Nat said...

Oh I want to go to Sedona one day- I heard it is beautiful!

Love your layout- the banner is too cute!

Mrsro said...

I live in AZ & Sedona rocks!!! Have a fab time!!