Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Sharing some photos

I had so much fun and have so many photos I wanted to share , that I thought the best way to do it would be a slide show. That way if you want to look you can, if not.. I'll be posting some projects very soon.
I cant even put into words how fantastic this trip was. I travel quite a bit for work... and I'm thankful for that because I love seeing new things... but.. Dan on the other hand is not a "traveler" ( he is content to fish on the river band at the cabin) , so as far as a vacation, we don't do that much.. so THIS was a real treat! Going to see Roger Clyne and the Peacemakers play in Puerto Penaso at their big yearly event has been something Sandy, Scott and I have talked about for a long time ..but I never thought we'd really do it.. SO.. this was AMAZING! ( oh and did I mention.. we were about second row from the stage???) Better than I could have ever imagined! The entire trip was perfect and they show .... well just "over the top" AMAZING!
It was so fun to share the excitement with so many other RCPM fans. People even crazier than us, about their music~! lol

If you're not familiar with Roger Clyne and the Peacemakers music.. you can check it out here.
Behind the Scenes
Video of "Maybe we should fall in love"

Have you ever liked something so much you just cant understand why "everyone" doesnt??? lol That's were I'm at with this.

******************************************





******************************************************
"Love come Lighten my Load"

Love, come lighten my load
Love, come lighten my load
An empty heart is the heaviest weight to hold
Love, come lighten my load

Who do you love?
Who do you love?
Ask yourself, free yourself
Every love is one Love...

Love, come lighten my load
Love, come lighten my load
Been lost so long...help me find the road
Love, come lighten my load

Who do you love?

Please take away my doubt
please take away my fears
please take away my foolish pride
Open up my hands
Open my arms
Open my eyes
Open my heart up wide
Revolution's on the inside

Who do you love?

Every love is one love...
Love...Everyone is one Love...

Roger Clyne~

manana

9 comments:

Jan said...

I'm missing it to and I've never even been there...gorgeous photo's and I love the one with Flat Roger and you, the one of you and Sandy and that SHRIMP looks NUMMY!!
Thanks for sharing the beauty!!

Pam said...

WOW, what a trip Vicki, it looked like so much fun!! Did you storm the stage and get a hug? LOL!
The memories you guys will have, FUN!

harrahx2 said...

I want to be there too! Now you need to come visit DC. So glad you had a wonderful time.

Cathy said...

Too fun! Love all the colors!

Mandy said...

love your photos...what a wonderfully colourful place...xxx

Catherine said...

oh my gos it looks like you had a WONderFUL time....wish I had been there for all the laughs you had! One day.....BTW, miss you too!!

Crafty Secrets Heartwarming Vintage Co. said...

Hey Vic, now that you have posted all these fantastic photos I won't even need to download mine - I can just link to you! It was so much FUN to do this trip with you and I know that Scott LOVED having the 2nd biggest fan along for the ride and you know I sure did!

debbiek said...

Wish I could have been there with you, looks like you all had a ball! Fun in the sun, that's what it's all about, right?! LoVe Flat Roger and hope he continues to pop up from time to time:) Can't wait to see more of your photos and artwork....

Julie said...

OMG!!! You are the only other person I've ever encountered in cyberspace who knows about RCPM.....my hubby and I have been fans since we fell in love with his old band's album "Fizzy Fuzzy Big and Buzzy", back when he fronted The Refreshments! So nice to meet another fan. If you ever have the chance, see them live! One of the best concerts I ever saw. :-)
Just as a side note, I love your blog and visit your beautiful work all the time.