Friday, June 04, 2010

Some Texas fun

It's getting late ..but I'm determined to get a few photos posted and say hello before heading off to bed. We have had two crazy amazing class and show days so far and ready for another tomorrow.
Here is a photo from this mornings class.. with the class and (Bev , Pam and I) up front. I was lucky enough to get to have my two friends as TA in my classes. Bev Gerard and Pam Hooten (Pam is a Crafty Secrets Design Team member also).

Really fun getting to spend some time with them. I promise to link to their blogs when I get home.

And sweet Sara Hemphill! Boy what a huge help she was on set up day! Thanks friend!

Lots of fun stuff going on here the past few days. People are LOVING the 3 new double sided creative scraps!!


Did LOTS of make and takes after class and got to meet so many really really nice people!
See if you notice anything funny in the photo of Sandy and I below. It's something your going to be seeing alot more of in upcoming photos. lol I'll explain more about it in my next post. lol

I promise to post soon.. but for now just wanted to share a few photos and say HELLO from Texas! Now .. time for bed.
miss you all

10 comments:

A Vintage Chic said...

Is that a little RC I see hanging out with you there, Vicki?! It took me a minute!

So glad you're having a great time--looks like fun!

Julie

Thanh Vo said...

Fun was had by all! I see some of that Roger in there!!!

Nat said...

how fun!!!! Love the photos and say hi to Sandi :)

Sarah said...

Leave it to Roger to show up for a photo op with the ladies!

Robin said...

Your pics turned out great and it was fun seeing you this year Vicki!

debbiek said...

Looks like great fun. Be safe and enjoy!

Debbie K.

Gail S. said...

Instead of "Where's Waldo" it's "Where's Roger"!!

Melisa Waldorf said...

Hi Vicki. Wow, it looks like you girls are having a blast! OK now you really have me wondering what the little guy with the yellow tee shirt is all about, teehee!

harrahx2 said...

Is that Roger Clyne in the picture? Too funny girl. You look fab and I'll take 4 make-n-takes to go please? Looks like such fun. Wish I was there. Hugs.

Catherine said...

Looks like you are having a GREAT but very busy time! Can't wait to see more pictures!