Saturday, July 24, 2010

CHA bound

Here it is .. one more sleep at home before getting on the plane and heading for Chicago! Seems like I've been counting down the days for weeks.. and now it's here. I think I have everything I needed to do .. done ( unless I think of something when I'm laying in bed trying to get to sleep tonight. lol.. Thats what usually happens).
Thought I'd share some peeks of my Crafty Secrets Heartwarming Vintage class.

Three different projects in a two hour class. Two of them are done with my shadowbox die. The first one is a "Fairy Shadowbox"



The second one will be a fun "Sewing" themed shadowbox. This one has lots of fun little details. Cant wait!



and a little peek at part of a "bird" themed card.

We have lots of fun make and takes planned for each of the days of the show. I'll be doing these in the Crafty Secrets booth (#1407). If your at CHA ... please come say HI. We'd love to see you. If your not going to CHA.. no problem.. I'll take LOTS of photos to share, okay?


We'll be making postcards in a number of different themes. Stamping, and embellishing with lots of pretties.


We will also be making some of these! Fancy Pants ... oh so cool frames.. with Crafty Secrets gorgeous images, hung from beautiful Creative Impressions ribbon. I know these will be a big hit.


We'll also be hosting make and takes of different Christmas cards.... and..

Halloween Cards too!

Sorry for the quick (not so great) photos..but everything is got to move quick at this point. lol
___________________________________________________
Okay... NEW STUFF? More sneak peeks, you say? Well , it's your lucky day! The Crafty Secrets blog is filled with new stamps and images being released.
Here is one I have been waiting for. It was defiantly worth the wait.
LOVE IT!!!!

Check out the Heartwarming Vintage blog to see lots more!
And .. remember to keep watching the ..
and the
to see the new releases!
_______________________________________

I probably wont be posting until I get back.. one.. because it's crazy busy all week, and two.. my bags are so jammed packed there is no room for my lap top. ha.. seriously.
Anyway.. meet me back here at the end of the week.. and we'll chat, K?
Hugs!

12 comments:

Jan said...

Vicki,
All your projects are gorgeous! No wonder your classes are always sold out!! Wish I were there :)

Marcie S. said...

So excited to go to CHA and see the Crafty Secrets booth!! I saw you there last year in Orlando at the Supershow and am excited to be going again this summer!!

Angela said...

I'll be stopping by the booth...hope to see you Vicki!! Angela Ploegman

A Vintage Chic said...

Love it all, Vicki! I'm sure you're all ready...get some sleep, girl! You're going to need it!

Looking forward to the photos, etc...the ladies are going to LOVE your classes!

Safe travels!

Julie

Kathy said...

OH MAN I so wish that CHA is open to the public, I live so close to where it is being held. Have fun this week!!!!

Nat said...

Safe Travels Sweets!!!! Will miss you !!!! Have a great time and you will rock the classes- those projects look amazing!

linda said...

Can't wait Vicki - I'm in your class!

-linda

Jane Wetzel said...

SERIOUSLY Vicki...just AMAZING....was planning on CHA but something came up...maybe the winter...WOW..have a good trip!

kathy/North Carolina said...

Wow...it would be a dream come true to sit in a class with you as instructor. I know your students will walk away enriched. Don't work too hard!

harrahx2 said...

Wow, love the halloween cards. Love all your projects but the halloween really jumped out at me. I hope your trip is wonderfully exciting and fulfilling and filled with laughter, good friends and good food. Afterall, what more can one ask? Hugs Vic.

debbiek said...

Oh my gosh, Ms. Vicki! These projects are adorable. Am counting down the days 'till CHA. Soooooooo much fun! Have a safe trip:)

MYLIFEMYPUGSMYSCRAPBOOK said...

Your projects are just beautiful but I've got to say the one with the pug is my favorite!! : ) Thanks for sharing and have an awesome Time!!