Saturday, July 31, 2010

Crafty Secrets at CHA

Back from CHA with lots to share. I'll share CHA photos mixed with projects all week this week..but I thought I'd start with just showing you some photos of the Crafty Secrets Booth, Class and make and takes. The booth was looked SO great!
Below .. the girls who worked the Crafty Secrets booth. Design Team member Michele Kovack, (me), and Sandy Redburn(owner of CS). I don't know how we didnt get a photo with Amy Stewart..darn! She was a great help to use in the booth. Thanks Amy!

This is a quick photo of my class Wen morning. I almost forgot to take a photo..until the class was over and everyone was starting to head out. eek These 50 girls were up and in class with me by 7am!! We worked on two different shadowboxes (one sewing themed and one with fairies), and also a card done with the new bird cage stamp set. It was a two hour class... and we utilized every minute of it. Way to go girls!~


Here are some photos of the booth.
( that fun banner running across the booth was made from our new Double sided Creative Scraps). They were a huge hit!


Check out this fun little retro kitchen display. We made a trip to the store the night before the show..because I was determined that double basket needed lemons, and red apples. lol


Sandy had this awesome new trunk to add to the display props for this show.


This was at my make and take in the booth. Super fun! I'll show and tell you more about that in an upcoming post.


Stamps .. stamps and more stamps to choose from!


Another fun little display with the sewing/ housework themed images.


Sandy has some great props.... and these gorgeous big frames.. along with that red table and blue trunk... love them all.


As always... preparing for CHA , and working CHA are at times exhausting..but when you get there... seeing good friends and the hype of it all, gives you a second wind. Seeing friends ..that you usually only get to see at shows like these... and meeting new friends, from online, classes, ect.... is defiantly the best part of it all! I have made some wonderful friends in this industry.. that's for sure. I'll be sharing those photos this week also.

Right now.. I'm unpacking , doing laundry.. and just enjoying being home.

Wes was home today and just hung out .. which was so nice. We had pizza and all watched "Alice in Wonderland" together. The dogs were thrilled to have us all in the same room ..so they could get attention from everyone. They made the rounds! When one person quit petting them ..they just moved on to the next.
Who keeps spoiling these dogs anyway? lol


Okay... I'll be back with lots more photos and projects to share over the next few days.
Missed you all. Feels good to be back into my comfortable routine.
have a happy day!




10 comments:

Sarah said...

The booth looks fabulous with the black backdrop and all of the vintage props. Looks like you guys snagged a corner booth, too. Now that is one show I would love to work!!

stampqueen said...

Awsome photos - had me drooling....

debbiek said...

Oh Ms. Vicki, the booth looked awesome! Wish I could have been at the REAL CHA show but only made it to the SUPERSHOW (that too was FUN!) Love your added touch to CS boothe with the table, apple basket and banner. The trunk is terrific too. So glad you are home safe and sound and back with your cute pups.

janel said...

Looks wonderful. I know that you put in SO so many hours prepping for the shows. The banner is darling. What a great idea to have it double sided. Rest up and enjoy home...sweet corn season is here, so put your feet up and enjoy home sweet home.

Susan said...

As always, the booth is fabulous! I love all the new props. I almost got to go this year - oh how I'd love to be there! Enjoy your time at home. Cute, cute pic of the dog!
Susan

Jan said...

LOL...love your pup! Great pictures and the booth looks great!

Carol (HB) said...

It was awesome to see you (even if only for 3 minutes) and the booth looked awesome! Especially the ironing board! lol
See you in Sept!

Michele said...

I had so much fun working with you and Sandy.....you girls are the sweetest! Thanks for making me feel so welcome!

Mónica said...

Hola Hola Vicky! Thank you for your comment, and thanks a lot for the photo. Fue un placer conocerte!!! In english: it was a luxure work with you. In Spain now is summer holidays, in september will come to scrap. Sorry my english is very very very bad.
Kisses

Maria Luisa said...

HI Vicki!Super your CHA workshop,Super your Make and Take in Crafty Secrets Booth,and Super YOU!I hope we could meet again!Genial conocerte KISSES FROM VALENCIA ,Spain!