Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Happy Birthday to Kate!

First of all ... Happy Birthday to Kate! (my son Jarad's sweetie).
Tomorrow we planning to meet up for a drink with Jarad and Kate...and Kates family and friends, after everyone gets off work , to celebrate Kates 25th Birthday.
When I got ready to make her card last night... I was going to look for an images .... the booklet opened right up to this one. lol... PERFECT!



Image: Crafty Secrets

************************************************************

Today is just a quick post to remind you that the next THREE days will be surprise "Guest Bloggers".
My Sis Jan, niece Neely and I are taking my mom to South Dakota for a couple of days to visit family. We are all really looking forward to it. To spending time together and to get to visit with family!
I'm excited about that.. and also excited about my Guest Bloggers. I am so lucky to have sweet, and amazingly talented friends who said yes to sharing their creativity here on my blog. Thank you so much girls!
It's going to be a treat for you.. my sweet blog friends!
Seriously... I've seen their post and they are fantastic. I know you are going to enjoy them so much!

Will you help me make them feel really welcome



hmmmmmmm.........

I'm thinking I just might be drawing a name out of the comments over the next three days.. for a giveaway a day. So that means you have THREE chances at winning if you leave a comment each day starting tomorrow.

Thursday, Friday , Saturday

( I guess the giveaways will be a suprise also.. since I dont know what they will be yet. lol Oh..the glory of being spontanious. lol)

17 comments:

Jan said...

super cute and bet she'll love this card!

LindaC said...

This is a great card...love everything about it!

A Vintage Chic said...

Love this card, Vicki! Have a fabulous time on your trip--sounds great!

What a fun idea to have guest bloggers...wonder who they'll be?!?!?

Have a safe trip!

Julie

Susie said...

I hope you girls have a great trip! I'm looking forward to seeing the mystery guest bloggers. Love your vintage-y card...so cute!

MYLIFEMYPUGSMYSCRAPBOOK said...

I love that card, super cute! Can't wait to see what the guest designers have in store for us!!

debbiek said...

Cute card! Happy, Happy B-day Kate. Hope you have many, many more.....Have a great time, Ms. Vicki:)

Jane Wetzel said...

Simply SWEET card Vicki! Have a great trip! :)

klasickewpie said...

What an absolutely perfect card for the birthday celebration in store for Kate. You do have the magic touch Vicki!

lois said...

This is such a cute card, I especially love the little clear and blue crystal embellishment. I hope you and your travelling companions have a GREAT trip along with excellent weather - not too hot, not too cold!!

Welcome "surprise visitor" bloggers:D

kathy/North Carolina said...

I adore this card! Perfect. Enjoy your trip!!!

harrahx2 said...

Hugs my sweet friend and hae a lovely trip! You certainly left the blog in good hands for your first visitor! Creative Girl!

Christina said...

Love love love the card!! Have an awesome trip. Love your always inspiring emails!
Christina

Christina said...

Love love love the card!! Have an awesome trip. Love your always inspiring emails!
Christina

Yvonne said...

Great card!

Rbarakat said...

That is super stinkin cute Vicki - I hope you guys have a great trip!

Marlene (cards4u) said...

What a fun card! Hope your trip is great!

Ingvild Bolme said...

I so love everything you create Vicki! This card looks amazing, love it! TFS!