Thursday, August 12, 2010

More pretty framed images

I seriously can not stop making these! They are so easy and fun to add little embellishments too..... and they turn out so cute. I showed the first set that I did of these HERE in this post. After that I did them in the Crafty Secrets booth at CHA for make and takes. Paula and I got together the other day and while she was here.. just for fun, we made a few more. Thought I'd share.
_______________________________

This first one I kept for myself because I love this image and these colors sooo much! The orange roses were in some vintage jewelry. Perfect time to use them.

All of the images used on these are from Crafty Secrets. All the frames from Fancy Pants Designs and the Ribbons from Creative Impressions.

Adding fine iridescent glitter to them by highlighting areas with a Glue pen then sprinkling just a little glitter.. really makes them look even more dimensional.



Again.. if you check out the previous post that I linked to above.. you get more info.. but each of these frames comes with a paper template that you can use to cut out the image or photo you choose to use, super easily.


It was fun, digging through all my charms and metals to pick out what I wanted to add to each one.


This one is defiantly the most simple of them all and It's one of my favorites.

The first set I did , was mostly all birds. ( yes... I know.. I favor bird images.. lol) but this time I tried more with other things. Just a few birds okay?
pretties.

Here is one that paula made. So sweet!

and .. another of Paulas.

All I'm going to say is .. You've been warned. If you start making these , it's hard to stop!! The combination of the gorgeous frames with the beautiful images.. are "instant crafty satisfaction". These are a great project for "stress free" crafty fun. I was thinking these would be really fun to make for a group gathering. They could have fun making one.. and then have a little memento to take with them.
I know , I know.. you all want to come over and make one right? lol
Wouldn't that be fun!
Have a fantastic weekend!!
(ps.. I have a little surprise to tell you about next week, that is coming up ..that is going to be SO FUN!)

24 comments:

Nathalie Kalbach said...

those are soooo amazing- I lovethem! i can't wait to hear about your surprise!

Pearl Maple said...

Too much temptation there, the little frames are just darling.
Surprises - we like surprises!

1CardCreator said...

Beautiful, thanks for sharing. ~Diane

karin said...

Vicky, your art is just amaizing, i love to visit this blog!
love from sunny south africa
k
xx

Scrapthat said...

These are soooo gorgeous!! I definitely would Love to track them down!

debbiek said...

Love these Ms. Vicki. No surprise there;) Is the ribbon you used from Creative Impressions the 'crepe ribbon'? Thanks so much for the inspiration. Always fun to visit your blog!

kathy/North Carolina said...

I just loooove these! I'm going to have to find some of those Fancy Pants frames and make some for Christmas gifts. Gorgeous! you are probably my most favorite crafty person on the web. Love everything you do...and I am having a ball with the Summer Fun package you sent me. Thank you SO much! I was sick for a couple of weeks, and am just now able to play with it! You are the BEST!

Sarah said...

I really, really like these...but then you can make anything look scrumptious!!

jan said...

They do look like alot of FUN! 'Let's sing' is my fav!

Elaine A said...

Vicki -

These pieces are just stunning! I am in love with all of them. They look like so much fun to make.

Elaine Allen

Vicki said...

Oh wow! These are gorgeous, Vicki! I love the vintage pics and the frames are fab. I need those frames!!

mindy said...

those are adorable!! I love the birds.

Bobbie Lynn said...

These are absolutely beautiful. Thanks for sharing them with us. I need to try and make some and they would make beautiful Christmas tree ornaments.

Bettyann said...

love to make these little goodies at a class with you..have a great weekend

DeniseLynn said...

Oh I wanna make some!!

Home and Heart said...

Love them! !Thank you so much for the great ideas and inspiration!

harrahx2 said...

These are stunning. I actually own one! Ask me if I am proud. Your attention to detail is amazing.

Rbarakat said...

Oh Vicki these are so precious!!! So fun and adorable I am totally making one!

Paper Boutique said...

wohooo I must say I have an almost original Vicki print on mine, LOL I made mine with Vicki's card! they are the most adorablem cutest, fastest things you can make 4 yourself an others!

stampqueen said...

Love, Love, Love them all - Love mine the bestest!!!! :) Thanks!!!!
I have been afraid to look at the Fancy pants site but heck I can't resist any longer.....

Julie Ann Shahin said...

Those are sooooooo AWESOME Vicki!!!! You are a genius! You could sell those for big bucks!!!! xoxo

Jan said...

LOVE, LOVE LOVE all of these! They're gorgeous and I can't wait to get some of these frames!

Karen W said...

These go way beyond gorgeous, these are just amazing. I can't wait for them to start selling these.

sajellinek said...

How cute! I cannot wait to get some of those cute frames to make some for friends. What a wonderful idea . . . love what you have done!!!

Arleen