Monday, August 30, 2010

"My Family" line from Fancy Pants ( New Project)

Here we are again... Monday already. lol It was a busy busy weekend for us and I am in need of a nap and it's not noon yet. lol probably not a good sign right?
So much went on that it seems impossible that it was only two days. I think everyone is trying to enjoy the last days of summer.. and cram in as much as we can. Hope you all had a good weekend.
_______________________________

I'm sharing a framed piece I did for a product spotlight on the Fancy Pants Blog for "Our Family Transparencies" . If you click on the link you can see all the other DT projects using this these.



Here is the " Our Family" entire line.



These FP frames are awesome!


One of the things that started of the weekend (which seem like it was a week ago already) lol was a little going away party some of her friends had for her at the lake. (Yes.. she will be moving out of state)... so we are a little sad about that ..but SO happy for all the great new opportunities she has in her life). She is an amazing person...
and so are her friends. I have known alot of them since they were just kids... now some them have little ones of their own.. and it is just hard to believe. lol
It was great to stop by and say hello, if even for a short time.


Gorgeous Day to be out by the lake. I'm sure you can tell from the photos.. that everyone enjoyed it.

Ahhh.... these three darling have been best of friends for years and years. What characters..they are so fun together.




Love this girl!

I am making a promise to myself not to let myself dwell on feeling sad because she will be a bit further away.......but excited for her to be on a fun new journey!!
(That's what my head knows.. I just have to keep reminding my heart)... oh.. aunt vic


***************************************************************
Okay.. if you didn't see the post below about they color challenge.. check it out.. I'd love to have you play!!
A few people asked about playing if you don't have a blog.... you can totally still play! If you don't have a blog and want to share your project.. send it to me and I can post it here.. along with other peoples links to their blogs on Friday.


Okay.. you can go play now.



5 comments:

Gail S. said...

Love your project!!! The new FP line is great. Looks like you had such a great weekend! Wonderful pictures :)

A Vintage Chic said...

Beautiful layout, Vicki! Those are great papers--love that collection! What a wonderful weekend you had...sorry she's moving away from you, though...my daughter just left me to go back to school yesterday, so I hear ya!

Get some rest, my friend! (I took a nap today, too!)

Julie

kathy/North Carolina said...

You are the best! Thanks for making a way for us to play along. Now I just have to get busy. Love that photo frame. Do you take creativity pills every morning or what?

Jane Wetzel said...

just absolutely LOVE the pics you post! I NEED to do this! :) Keep up the sweet photos!

harrahx2 said...

Vic, don't look at it as "she is moving away" but instead, yipppeee, I have a new spot to go visit and spend time! Phones and emails and smiles travel well. I am here for you! I love the pics and that house is beautiful. Hugs my friend.