Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Upcoming Guest Bloggers

Well, I just have to tell you that you are all in for a treat while I'm at Scrap Fest.  Three VERY talented Designers  will be posting here, sharing what they do best.  I admire each of them .. and just know you are going to be totally  inspired by their work.


Wednesday-
Traci Armburst (Senior Designer AccuCut)  Traci is amazingly talented! I met Traci through AccuCut  which is right here in my hometown!   I have always been amazed  how diverse her style is.. she can just  bend and adapt, so easily when creating.  This girl can work any style she needs to, to best showcase the die she is working with.   She's one talented girl!

Friday-
Jane Wetzle  " Anything but.. Plain Jane" 
I became friends with  Jane through this crazy thing we call Blogging. lol  She constantly amazes me with her  Stamping and COLORING abilities. Man does this girl know about blending and shading.  She is talented beyond belief.  I love the way she writes on her blog.. just like you are sitting right there with her.  I know if she lived across the street from me.. we'd be great friends (irl)! lol  (maybe she could teach me about coloring?)

   Saturday-
Elly VanTrappen "My Everyday Things" You know I've been talking about .. how ART comes in many different forms... well , not only is Elly an amazing paper crafter..but she is decorator extraordinaire!  I was drawn to her blog immediately after seeing photos she had posted of her sweet sweet cottage  home in the Netherlands. She has breathtaking little vignettes set up everywhere.. that are so beautiful and homey.. it just makes you want to crawl right into the photo.  Oh.. did I miss mentioning the word VINTAGE?? lol... You are going to love her!

***********************************************************
Just like you all did before..."hostess" for me, in my absense, will you... and make my guest bloggers (friends) feel really welcome here.  Thanks friends!
***********************************************************

I'll check in on  my laptop while Im gone.. then I'll be back Monday for the for the Crafty Secrets Design Team Challenge.  I'll share photos from ScrapFest with you mid week next week.  I'm looking forward to seeing friends and family while I'm there. ( oh.. and of course any of you who are taking the classes I'm teaching. lol)

The pups are smiling because they will have Dan AND Wes around to fill in while I'm gone.   The dogs know they will get lots of extra attention!


Have an enjoyable time with my Guest Bloggers Traci, Jane and Elly!  Thanks Girls... and remember...

1 comment:

harrahx2 said...

You are one incredible lady......Hugs!