Friday, October 22, 2010

** Vintage Street Market**

Hey.... Happy Friday!   I've been waiting for this day so I could share something fun  with you.  It's something fun and "vintagy" and brand new! Their website just went live yesterday!

                                                       Vintage Street Market


I can tell you how fun these goodies are because I was lucky enough to get to play with them already.   I am honored to have been asked to be "Vintage Street Markets" October guest designer.
 
They have some really fun goodies.As they say.... you can give  your gifts a vintage twist and your paper-crafting a nostalgic flair!


I'll show you some of the Halloween "projects" I created with these goodies but  be sure to pop over to the website and see lots more projects and ideas they have posted, see their cool set up for videos and tutorials to come.. and .. find out what Vintage Street Market is all about.




                    All of these projects are posted HERE with
                        a description and a little "how to" for each one.












































I'll be back to share more projects done with the "Circus Themed" kit ... and to tell you about the last couple of days with my Florida, Minnesota . family. while there were here.   Adriana and I did some serious crafting last night. lol  funny photos to come. lol
I miss them already!

Thanks for coming by and sharing in the fun !

11 comments:

Rbarakat said...

great projects girl!!

A Vintage Chic said...

Love these, Vicki! What a fun kit! Popped by the site and commented there, as well. Beautiful work, my friend--might need to get this kit--love the circus one, too!

Julie

stampqueen said...

Lovein' the Halloween projects - really love the glass jat votive one !!!
I didn't decorate for Halloween at my house this year - this weekend we are taking the kitchen cupboards off the wall so next week I can start refinishing them, then I plan to paint the kitchen....I planned for a week so lets hope thats time enough.....

Jan said...

Vicki,
Congrats on being October Guest Designer and this looks like a place I might enjoy...too much LOL !

debbiek said...

So cute, Ms. Vicki! Love all the projects you made. Have a wonderful weekend:)

Carol (HB) said...

Awesome projects Vic!

MrsETaylor said...

teeheehee that "witch is in" tag is absolutely perfect. I so love your work

Susan said...

OMG, what great projects! You did a fabulous job. I need to visit that site.
Susan

Michele said...

What gorgeous projects!!! Off to check out the new site!

Bev's Wild Adventures said...

What clever ideas. I especially love the simple domino picture holder. Can't wait to see your circus theme projects

1CardCreator said...

Awesome projects, congrats on the invite!