Friday, January 28, 2011

Fancy Pants Altered Frame .. Beach Babe

I'm excited because I can finally start sharing some of the new things I've been working on. It's been fun working with all these new goodies for CHA release..but not being able to share for so long is really hard. lol
Finally it's time and everyone is past sneak peeks and able to share... yay! 
Fancy Pants has some awesome new things being released, and I have lots to share... so let the fun begin.
You can see all the lines on the Miss Fancy Pants Blog.. along with amazing creations from the DT using them.     Below is a Dollar Store frame I altered with the new  "Beach Babe" line.

And that Sweetest Beach Babe in the photo... is Miss Rylee.  Ohhh... could see be any more of a doll!


I think these new matching chipboard pieces are so cool.  I did part of the creating under the glass and some on the outside of the glass, and I really liked the dimension it gave it.    I am just SO into altering Dollar store frames!!  I cant believe the variety there are to choose from and it seems that every Dollar store chain has lots of different styles. So many that work well for altering.  I just bought 4 more different ones yesterday :)


How about these bright, happy colors and patterns.  Just what I'm needing about now...... End of January in Nebraska. ugggghhh


Yep... it's a long cold snowy winter..but I'm so thankful that we have had much more sunshine than we did last winter.  It's amazing how much better the day seems when the sun is shining .. even if it is COLD outside. Even temperature wise it's been warmer here the past few days... so no complaining here!

Okay... short post today, Dans off and I'm hoping to get some things done around here.  Hope all of you have a fantastic weekend!

Happy Friday!!!

5 comments:

debbiek said...

Adorable frame, Ms. Vicki:) Love what you do with the Dollar Tree finds. Now I find myself wandering in the store looking at things differently....Thanks for the inspiration. Spring is right around the corner so hang in there!

Jan said...

Adorable and the little buttons are perfect bubbles :)

harrahx2 said...

I totally love the idea of some of the embellishments below and some above the glass. So simple and so cute! Great job Vic!

Linda S. said...

Beautiful job on that altered $1 store frame. I also enjoy working with picture frames. It sure helps when we have adorable subjects to frame.

A Vintage Chic said...

Beautiful, my friend! You're always coming up with the best ideas! I'm going to have to make some of your buttons...

Julie