Monday, January 24, 2011

More sharing...

First off all so I don't forget.... SUSIE is the winner of the give-a-way! Congrats Susie.. hope you have fun with it! Please email me your addy, and I'll get that in the mail to you.  vickichrisman@hotmail.com
I love hosting give-a-ways..but I always wish everyone could win :(    Thank you to all of you for coming by and leaving comments. I promise.. more give-a-ways coming soon!

********************************************************************
Wow.. it's a day to celebrate! Why? Well, I just mailed off the last of my CHA projects!  It's been a busy few weeks so it feels good to have that all wrapped up.  Like I said this is the first CHA in years I haven't attended..but I'm so glad that I made that decision..because staying home and relaxing is sounding pretty darn good about now. lol
Another reason to celebrate?? sure why not.  It's time for Crafty Secrets to show another exiting new product.   Check out the Heartwarming Vintage blog today to see!!  ( if it's not up yet.. it will be in just a bit)
I'll tell you this much .. they are "farm" themed and they are SO CUTE!!
Below is a card I created with the new farm themed Creative Scraps.  You'll be able to see them all on the Heartwarming Vintage Blog.   Oh... I am just smittened with them. 
How funny is this??


I dig farm boys! lol

The minute I saw this ... I knew what stamp set I needed to pull out. The Gardening set... because I needed to add that little "digger".  (I'm sure they have a specific name assigned to them..but .. any way you look at it ..it's a "digger" right?) lol 
 trowel??


Anyway.. these new images are so fun! You'll be seeing me use them alot,... I'm sure!

*****************************************************

Well, seems it has to show here about every other day lately..........so..........
Dans been doing alot of this.
( atleast the sun is shinning today!)



I was out today to mail the last of my projects and do a couple of things..but actually it wasn't bad.  A balmy 30 degrees. That's a heatwave around here!
I have to show you I found a perfect place for the flower I made in my last post.  Looks pretty on this pillow huh?   I found this chair YEARS ago on a garage sale for $15.  It was a "not so pretty green", but I used it for quite awhile.  My sis and I share things back and forth, which is really nice.  That way when we switch things back and forth.. things always seem new. lol   My sis had been using this chair for a while, and brought it back the other day,  Boy ..did I win out..because she recovered it beautifully.So now not only is it like new..but   now... it works perfectly in by bedroom.  yay!  I love my sis!


I'll be back tomorrow with a little something else to share..but for now... I feel a nap coming on. lol

Enjoy your evening!

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz


7 comments:

Jan said...

so cute and love the saying and the color combo :)

Carol (HB) said...

OMGosh I LOVE the card! It's adorable and the sentiment just cracks me up.

Susan said...

Perfect place for the pretty flower and it sounds like you lucked out with your share of the chair!
Susan

Susie said...

OMGosh Vicki!!! I had to pick my chin up off of the floor! I can't believe I won blog candy from my MOST FAVORITE blog!
Thank you!

kathy/North Carolina said...

Sassy and cute! Love it! Sweet dreams......

Anonymous said...

Will miss seeing you at CHA. I will try to enjoy as much sun as I can for you. Marcia Bennett

harrahx2 said...

Beuatiful Chair/pillow and flower and love the card! Saw it on Crafty Secrets Blog today and knew right away........Congrats to the winner of all the "goodies" because you are one generous chick!