Thursday, February 17, 2011

Popping in to say hello

Just wanted to pop in quickly and say THANKYOU all ,for all your sweet thoughts, comments and prayers for mom. I have read her every single comment and message, and I know how good it makes her feel. (She says.. "you have such nice friends". and I say "I know" :)
She is doing better every day! 

*****************************************************

While I'm here.. sharing a  project I did using Fancy Pants "Love Bird Stickers"
You can see this and other DT projects using these here



                                I will be back posting regularly soon.  Thanks again everyone!
                                                                   

                                                                      {{hug}}

9 comments:

A Vintage Chic said...

Your mother is so sweet, Vicki--so glad she's doing well and that she has you to take care of her!

Love your project, as usual, my friend!

Hope you both get some good rest...

Julie

Lois said...

Your mother is such a doll...You are very fortunate to still have her around. We will keep your mom in our prayers.

Jan said...

Such a cute little felted wall hanging!!
So glad to hear that your Mom is doing ok and recovering quickly!!

kathy/North Carolina said...

that is such good news! I know she is in good hands! Don't forget to take care of yourself. We miss you, but we're fine!
Love the wall hanging!

Hugs!!!

Bettyann said...

aww Vicki I just heard about your dear Mom..so sorry..mend well Vicki's Mom xxx bettyann

Thanh Vo said...

Hi Vicki - add me to that list of warm wishes. She will be in good health again soon!

harrahx2 said...

Hugs to mom and ot you. How is it all going? Love the little birds. Smiles.....

Gail S. said...

Glad to hear that your Mom is doing better!! That is so scary. I got a call like that while I was at work and had to drive out to the scene. It was NOT an event I ever want to have again. My Mom was okay - 2 black eyes, bruises everywhere and a totaled car but all fixable.

debbiek said...

Cute wall hanging Ms. Vicki. Glad to hear MaMa is doing better!