Sunday, February 06, 2011

We'll leave the lights on for ya

Had to share the bit of sunshine sitting on my kitchen counter today.  Best $5 I spent this week.  No matter how cloudy and gloomy it is outside... I have something pretty and Springy to look at :)


Today I'm sharing another Tattered Angels CHA booth project.   Glimmer Mist, Glimmer Glam, Glimmer Glaze, and Chalk paints on wood.
This was really a fun project. When I pulled this little lighted house out of the box I couldn't wait to get started painting.  I know I say it time and time again..but I am constantly amazed at the way TA products take to just about anything. Wood, metal, glass, acrylic, canvas ect...



I had so much fun making this.

every porch need a rug. ha

It was really strange not to be at CHA, and although I totally enjoyed working from home, I really did miss getting to see all my friends.  I can see Alison, Nat and Kaydi  missed me also. lol    Thanks for the photo girls.. it made me SMILE!


Nat has a fantastic post HERE on her blog showing the Tattered Angels booth and lots of  our projects.
Her photos are fantastic.   
**She also now has a newsletter, so be sure to sign up for it... It's filled with inspiration. **



Happy start to your week my friends!

7 comments:

Jan said...

LOL...cute picture of the girls! LOVE the tulips and I'm sooo ready for Spring...32 here in IA today, kinda like a heatwave :)

Sherry Wright said...

Gorgeous project, love how you used all the TA goodies Vicki! I did the exact same thing and went and bought $10 worth of tulips. Just seeing them in the house brightens my day. :)

Nathalie Kalbach said...

That bird house is sooo amazing- even more so in real life- I wanted to steal it but Rachel caught me ;) We missed you bunches!!!

Susan said...

Oh I love tulips! This is gorgeous. Love, love, love your painted house. I guess I missed it at CHA - would have loved to have seen it in person!
Susan

Martha Richardson said...

LOVE the birdhouse...couldn't agree more about how well the TA products works on different materials ;)

Jane Wetzel said...

hi Vick! Well this house is just incredible and I TOTALLY love that tray below...wow..gorgeous !

kathy/North Carolina said...

I love tulips, too! Especially pink ones.....Spring will be here before we know it.

That little house is too precious for words!!!