Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Fancy Pants Beach Babe layout

Babies and Puppies... looks like this post is "cuteness overload".  Didn't plan is that way.. it just happened.
So enjoy the CUTE!    First little cutie is our sweet little Florida girl Rylee.  Amazing how fast they grow. 
This layout was made with Fancy Pants "Beach Babe" line.


And I love using these new "Filter Paper Embellishments".  You can use them in lot of different ways. They come white, so this one is misted with Glimmer Mist.

 
( you can see below where I used them to create flowers on my banner)


I also used Glimmer Mist on the Chipboard .
_______________________________________________________________________

I'm missing my little darling, since she is back home with Jarad and Kate, but ... I'm certainly finding it easier to get things done. lol   She is just so adorable ...............


But... she was so insistent on helping me with my work.


Little stinker even chewed my camera cord... but seriously... could you really be made at this face???


 I don't think so :)


________________________________________________________________

 
Before I end .. I wanted to remind you that all the winners from the Crafty Secrets/Eclectic Paperie blog Hop winners are posted here on the Heartwarming Vintage Blog and on the Eclectic Paperie Blog.
Thanks to all of you for visiting all the blogs and for the nice comments.
Also .. huge thanks to Crafty Secrets and Eclectic Paperie for hosting this and for all the great giveaways!


9 comments:

Jackie said...

Oh my, that layout is just delightful, love everything about it, and that puppy, well what can I say!!! He is just adorable!!

MJ said...

Are you a grand-woof-ma? So sweet!

Jan said...

Cutest LO and that little puppy..I'd love to give a big wet kiss!

Dawn said...

Love the LO but can't take my eyes off the puppy quite honestly

Love Dawn xx

Diane Jaquay said...

Oh for heaven's sake, I'm now suffering from a serious case of cute-itis!!! Thanks for warming my heart on this very cold morning!

debbiek said...

Love the layout and the banner, Ms. Vicki but especially LoVe the photos of the little stinker! I told my hubby the same thing, how could anyone be mad at a face like that, no matter what she chews up...lol! She's adorable. What breed is she? Precious for sure...

harrahx2 said...

Vicki, adorable layout. What kind of pup is that? Too cute.

Dragonlady said...

Awwww how super cute, love all the details on your layout. Beautiful puppy too.

Hugs Ali x

Charming Memories said...

You are lucky to have such a wonderful sister! The gathering and food look amazing! i like your blog, thanks for sharing.
Christy