Saturday, March 26, 2011

For sale

Hey Everyone!  I'm in the process of getting an etsy shop set up, but until then I wanted to share some things I have for sale now.  I just have so many projects and things, I've decided I'm going to set up an etsy to sell some things, rather than stick them in the closet. ( cant keep everything.. or pretty soon my house entire house will be made of paper. lol     If you are interested in anything here, just shoot me an email

*************************************************************
This first wooden house shadowbox  is one I made some time ago, and was published in PaperTrends. I had it on a shelf in my studio for a bit ..but decided it's time to hopefully let someone else enjoy it.  It's about 20" high, 12" wide and 2.5" deep.     $35 plus shipping


Second wooden  house shadowbox is  16" wide , 14.5" high and 1.5 deep   $25 plus shipping


I have just  a few of these that I'm selling also
 
#1)      $12 plus shipping  (SOLD)

#2)       $14 plus shipping (SOLD)

#3         $12 plus shipping  ( SOLD)

#4         $8  plus Shipping


I'll also be selling some extra class kits soon, so if your interested ... be sure to check back.
____________________________________________________


I'll be back with a regular blog post tomorrow, sharing a new project.


Enjoy the day!

3 comments:

A Vintage Chic said...

Oh, Vicki...these are all so gorgeous! SO glad you're going to do an Etsy shop--I haven't quite gotten there yet. LOVE those house shadowboxes--they're just fabulous!

Hope you're having a perfect weekend, my friend!

Julie

malia said...

love swingin by your blog-- always some gorgeous eye candy!

Patricia said...

Please do let me know when you are going to sell the Kitchen Recipe kits, I am dying for one!!

catagal@aol.com