Thursday, March 31, 2011

Happy Thursday!

Quick post today.  Seems like lots going on the next couple of days.    Meeting my Art Group girls tomorrow in Lincoln... and I'm so looking forward to that.  Thought I'd share my little treats for the girls.


I cant wait for an outing ... hopefully with some sun too.  They are saying it's suppose to be nice tomorrow.. so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.  The photo below is what things looked like at the beginning of the week.
It's pretty much all melted already :)


I also wanted to update you on the pup. (jarad and kates). She has a name .. it's RILEY.    I snagged these first two photos from Kates facebook wall ( thanks kate) , to show you .   I need to see her!  ( and cloey).
Looks like she likes to help her momma with her homework.


yep!


Jarad text me this photo last night.  Blurry..but SO cute , how she is snuggling up to Cloey.
 

Remember tomorrow is April Fools Day.   I saw this idea and thought it would be funny to do, and freak Dan out when he gets up at 5am to get ready for work.  ??? Should I???  lol
http://familyfun.go.com/april-fools-day/april-fools-day-craft-pranks/model-parent-665896/

Oh man... makes me laugh ,just thinking about it.

12 comments:

Jackie said...

Cute puppy!!!
Go for it, don't forget to get pictures and post them though.

Susie said...

Oh you gotta do it Vicki! Pics please!!!
Cute puppy :)
I love the flowerpot gifts you made. I'd like to make something similar. Thanks for sharing!

VAWM said...

Adorable! Love your updates! :0)

harrahx2 said...

That pup is growing fast. She is so cute. Those little pots are so cute! I hope you have a wonderful time on your outing. Spring is currently being held hostage by the Easter Bunny....just sayin...

Jan said...

Such a sweet pup! Your little egg cups for the girl's are adorable :)

stampqueen said...

Puppy = super adorable .
That prank does sound like fun but if I try to prank the kids they will get even (teenagers ya know - and I am an easy mark....watched Toy Story 3 tonight and they got a good laugh when I cried at the end....)

Lucy said...

That puppy is so stinking cute!

Ali said...

What beautiful pics: the projects, pups and the scenery! WTG Vicki!! Warm ((HUGZ)) from Nova Scotia~ Ali

debbiek said...

Love the flower pots Ms. Vicki. How fun your get together must be!

LOvE, LovE, LOve the puppy pixes. She is the cutest little bug. Such a sweetie:)

I'd say go for it with the April Fools joke....LOL! Have a wonderful weekend.

Jane Wetzel said...

hi there Vicki- great treats for the girls...they will love them and those eggs are so cute..the pup is just adorable- gave me a smile here this morn! Hope u have a great weekend! :)

karin said...

very cute pup, but even more cute gifts u made.
i so love to visit yr blog

MYLIFEMYPUGSMYSCRAPBOOK said...

Awww how cute, I love that lil pup and Love how she snuggles with Chloe. I love those little treats you made they are so cute! Sorry I've been so MIA, things are crazy with my son graduating this year. Who ever knew that there would be so much paperwork for the parents lol.