Saturday, March 19, 2011

My Tattered Angels Spring Table Setting


Finally I can share one of the things that has been keeping me busy lately.   Beautiful paints and sprays from Tattered Angels helped me create this spring table setting/and projects.
I've posted the photos here, that are on the TA website..but you can see it all here


The place mats are done with AccuCuts Square-Scalloped-11 1/2" Die
but they have a number of big dies that would work great for this. You can also purchase decorative edged die cut papers.   I started with everything white or unfinished, then added TA paints for color.  Paper, paper doilies, white flowers, unpainted clay pots ect..




Pin Wheels for name cards.  The great thing about starting with everything white and unfinished, is that I could color coordinate everything so easily.

Drilling holes in plastic eggs and setting them on this misted wood candle holders, make fun salt and pepper shakers huh?


and .. white flowers... turned beautiful with some TA Chalkboard spray.


You can see all these larger and with all the supplies and directions HERE.



***********************************************************************

Wanted to give  you a little update on my mom.  She is doing much much better. Actually had her out for Corned Beef and Cabbage on St Patricks day ,and she spent the night.  Gabby came here the next day and gave her and perm, and a cut.  Yep.. that's our pretty momma, smiling there. Thank you all for your concern and prayers for her. You guys are the best!



While Gabby work her magic on moms hair, Wyatt and I played.  He's so good at entertaining me! lol

He was being a puppy.. don't cha know :)   crawling threw my legs.  I think we entertained mom too. haha


After all that fun, Weston took mom and I to lunch in Fremont.  Glad Wes and Grandma had some time to visit also.
Jarad has been in Canada for work for WEEKS, and just got back Friday... so I had to stop over and see him for just a minute before heading back home.    Always something going on over there. lol  Wes was there also.  Here is Jarad showing me how to drive the buggy.  ( FUN)
 and I didn't even wreck.


And.. then just to top off the week...........

Jarad and Kate have an addition to their family... as of yesterday.  (she is still awaiting a name)... any thoughts ??
We'll, guess who is babysitting the new Grand-pup as we speak??   You guessed it.  I begged :)

She is ADORABLE!!!  even if she did just chew my camera cord.  Good thing I had just uploaded photos, because I wont be able to do it again, until I make a trip to pick up a new cord. ( This Grammas fault for not watching closer) . You forget how much you need to be aware of them all the time.  Our dogs are both 10+ years old.. so I haven't done the "puppy thing" for a while.      Aly and Molly are acting so weird , it's had me laughing all day. They have never been around a puppy. It's hysterical!


   ******* Hope you are all having a nice weekend!  *********

(ps. if you didn't get to check out all the amazing projects on yesterdays blog hop with Crafty Secrets and Eclectic Paperie....  you can still get all the links in the post below and get in on the giveaways.  You have unfil Monday)

16 comments:

Susan said...

Glad to hear your mom is feeling better. She sure looks great! What an adorable puppy! Her collar is bigger than she is!
Susan

Pamela said...

These are great as usual! So glad to see your Mom up and around.

That puppy is a cutie. Maybe Sadie for a name? It sort of came to me when I saw here.

Thanks again for sharing your art.

Pamela

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear your mom is doing better! She looks wonderful in the picture:) I am always awestruck by your 'youthfulness'. She is such a sweetheart (just like you!). Julie

Julie Higgins said...

Sorry..meant to put my name on my post so you would know which Julie it was.

Jan said...

Beautiful Springtime/Easter Decor..love it all :)
So happy to hear your Mom is doing much better and she sure is looking beautiful :)

debbiek said...

Your MaMa is looking so pretty, Ms. Vicki and so happy to hear she's doing better:)

The puppy is PRECIOUS. She looks exactly like my brother's dog when she was a pup. How about "Honey" as her name? She is the color of honey and is just darling!

LindaC said...

Sounds like the puppy should be called 'Munch'!

Good to see your mom looking so well.

Have a great day. LC

Marlene (cards4u) said...

It's so good to see your mom - she looks wonderful : ) The new pup is too sweet and love your fun spring projects! Sorry it has been so long since I've written - take care!

Ana (Anrilla) said...

wow, Dog is adorable, I have a coker spaniels. They are lovely.

Joan said...

Glad to hear all things are going well for you and your family. A wonderful Mom and a great puppy--Life's good. joanvanleeuwen@gmail.com

Nathalie Kalbach said...

glad to hear you mom is better! Love love love the little puppy- omgoddness! and the projects you made for TA- stunning- you rock!

For You By Me, Liz said...

I think we should name her LadyBug...call her Bug for short...she is just the cutest thing...

Rbarakat said...

You are so stinking cute! Look at you and your placemats & settings!!!! SO glad to hear that your mom is doing better! Sha looks fabulous!And Wyatt is adorable!

harrahx2 said...

Snickers......that's what the pup reminds me of! Your mom is looking as beautiful as ever. Hugs!

Jane Wetzel said...

hi Vicki- Your mom looks great! happy Spring and happy Mom home! he he he! gorgeous Spring table settings here- and I think you should let the puppy loose on the table! :) hugs, Jane

Jackie said...

Oh my gosh, that table setting is absolutely stunning!!!
Glad to hear your mom is doing okay, she is a very pretty lady.
That puppy is adorable maybe Brat would be a good name for him LOL