Monday, March 28, 2011

Sharing a new card and some upcoming classes

Well, I had planned to get this post up yesterday, but things just didnt fall into place.  I have some little bug and  it has me a bit under the weather, so it's slowed me down a bit.    I have a new card to share ....,done with Crafty Secrets Vintage Photos Creative Scraps and Accucuts  new Square Card Mats ( #:NC116)
This die has two square card mat shapes on it .. and I love it soooo much, I just ordered it :)


*************************************************************

I've been meaning to share some of the upcoming classes I'll be teaching in Albion NE. They put on a huge event at the fairgrounds twice a year, once in April and again in Nov.  If you live near enough to attend you certainly wont be disapointed. They put on quite an event!

If you are interested in the info on classes offered and times, shoot me an email and I'll get those to you.  There are a number of intructors and venders at this event!

I have had requests for class kits so, I did make up some extra kits this time. After I have my definate class numbers I will post what kits I will have for sale if anyone is interested. 

The first class is a little Mixed Media album.  7Gypsies album. Paints, fabric, stamping , hand stitching, ...
a little bit of everything.


I'm really looking forward to this class, I think it's going to be alot of fun!
This is a photo canvas.  ( two clips for changing out photos)


Here's a peek at a two page layout class.

This Create banner

and this Crafty Secrets Recipe Album.


Whew...no you know what I've been busy kitting :)
Just about finished kitting now, so I can clear out the papers and embellishments that are consuming the floor/tables and desk in my craft room. lol

*********************

*** note***  

   As I said in yesterdays post I'm planning to set up an etsy shop ,but until then.. if you are interested I have these things posted here to sell
Thanks for taking a look, and thank you to those who have made purchases:)

*************************

the pups are calling. ( must be ready to eat).. so I'll close for now. 
Wish I could train them to bring me some chicken noodle soup. lol

HUGS to you my friends!



10 comments:

Mary Anne in NJ said...

Wow...first comment! Love the album...do you know how many people must wish they lived in Nebraska because of you????!!! Your classes could be their biggest attraction! Hope there are some of the kits left, because I really, really NEED one of those!

Jackie said...

Beautiful card and that album sure looks pretty too.

Jan said...

All gorgeous projects! Love the card and album :)

Marlene (cards4u) said...

Sorry you have not been feeling well! Hope you are feeling better each day : )So many fun projects - it would be hard to pick just one class but I must say I do love that banner!

karin said...

ahhhh Vicki, stunning as always
love your work
k
xx

stampqueen said...

Ahh man - so wish I could et home to take a class ....love the pink album!!!
Good luck with your Etsy shop - I don't get much traffic on mine.....

kathy/North Carolina said...

Vicky, I don't know how you do all that you do! Your art is so special and creative. Thanks for sharing...and I LOVE the card!

Donna said...

Vicki I can't tell you how thrilled I am to hear you're opening an ETSY shop! I always wondered why you didn't have one! Hope your week has been a happy, blessed one.

Rose Garden Romantic said...

Hi Vicki! The card is lovely and the album is so pretty! The banner is beautiful, too!
Michelle

Cindy Lyles said...

So incredibly beautiful, as always!! Loving the tatted doily in the top photo too!!!