Friday, March 11, 2011

Vintage Mending Kit

Here I am .. still sharing projects from CHA..whew.  That tells me two thing. I'm not blogging every day like I used to AND.. I did ALOT of project for CHA. lol
Vintage Street Market  had a successful debut at CHA.. and I'm not surprised!  You can see their new product, and their vintage goodies here in their store. 
**Oh..they have some fun vintage kits just added**


I used the Dimestore Vogue Paper Sheets and Tags to make this little Mending Kit.

If you want to see lots and lots of great inspiration using VSM products, visit the VSM blog.  Always fun stuff being shared there.


Everyone has been in "work mode" around here lately.  I've been catching up on some deadlines and working on projects for upcoming challenges. (for me .. "creating" is the fun part..but writing up supplies and directions... not so much).lol    Dan has been working long hours, covering extra hours while Jarad ( our youngest) is gone.   . (they work at the same place).   Jarad is on a work trip in Canada. Kate( Jarad's honey)  is busy with work and school, and Wes(oldest son)  hasn't been home much this last month because hes been busy also.. so it's been pretty much "all work and no play" around here. 
Seems the only ones not working around here are the pups. They spend most of their day snoozing in the sun, taking shifts on "squirrel watch".

*************
      
I'm still counting down the days till SPRING!  It was warmer today.. sooo thankful for that.  But still needing COLOR, and everything is still pretty BROWN.
So.. once again, I'm "creating my own"... lol

_____________________________

I'm envisioning sitting here on my front porch ,enjoying my plants.

waiting for the washer to finish, so I can hang my clothes on the line.

And then play Frisbee with the pups out in the front yard, enjoying  the lilies blooming out by the road.  


Ending the afternoon with the tall glass of sun tea (with lemon of course).


Oh.. sometimes my imagination is so vivid :)

9 comments:

Tasha said...

Oh i just love the dp that is gorgeous, and the button card, so cute!
love tasha xx

Jan said...

I'd say your imagination is headed in the right direction if you're thinking about warmer days, sitting on the front porch with tea and flowers! Cute CHA project!

Sheila R said...

What a darling mending kit. I too am dreaming about warmer days@

Pearl Maple said...

Darling creation and handy too, we all need to be prepared for life's emergencies

Loretta said...

I just absolutely LOVE this kit! You did a lovely job on it...I wish I could make one too! I really love it.

A Vintage Chic said...

I love your mending kit, Vicki--fabulous!

Well, Spring is HERE, my friend--come and visit!

Hope your weekend is wonderful...

Julie

harrahx2 said...

Great project Vicki. And don't dis the pups, they are guard dogs, protectors.....squirrel chasers! That takes courage. Hugs!

JeanFB said...

Wow, love this little sewing kit - so wonderful and so fun to keep looking at!

Anonymous said...

Love the sewing kit, and beautiful flowers to enjoy!!Love, Patty